What's new

I want to Join Pakistani's Army

OneDeen

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam

My name is Ali, and I am a 15 year old Canadian male born and raised here in Toronto, Canada. I am of Pakistani descent and currently studying in grade 10.

I will explain my situation before asking any questions. My father and mother emigrated from Pakistan to Canada in 1994. In hopes of being successful here in order to support family back home. I was born a year later, and countless number of times, my father would always tell me to study hard in school when I was younger. He wants me to become a Doctor. Alhamdulliah, I like his suggestion, however I feel I am not supporting my heritage enough.

What is the point in emigrating from your motherland (Pakistan) and coming to Canada or the USA or UK?

You are basically "ditching" your homeland, and living among the "KAFFIR". living among western society, raised in western society, how will you possibly inherit Pakistani traditions and values being raised in a western society.

My plan is that once I turn (18), I want to go to Pakistan(I have never been there before) and hopefully join the military. I don't care about money or supporting family, there is no difference to me than being a Doctor or a member of the Pakistani Armed Forces. Both career choices appeal to me. Most importantly, I want to help my Pakistani brothers and sisters and I want to stay a part of the heritage. I want to help put an end to the extremists and terrorism. Pakistan was created in islam's name, I believe if I move the Pakistan, I will be more close to Allah and more close to Muhammad(pbuh). Living in Canada and in western society will not help me preserve my Pakistani Identity and preserve my religion.

At the moment, I don't know any urdu at all, so I think I will have some trouble when I arrive. I only know a few words. My plan is to forget school studies whilst I'm still in Canada and learn urdu and research more on Pakistani Defence and Armed Forces.

I just need a few questions answered, how can I join the military? My family roots are from the city Lahore and Islamabad, are there any academies taught in English where I can attend? How long does the process take to be a part of (Land operations)?

Also, when should I inform my mother and father of my decision? Do you think they would support me or be outraged? Nobody in my family history has ever been a part of the military however my grandfather was in fact a Chief of Islamabad Police Department at one point in his life.

Jazakallah Khair

Last edited:
Mods their are several threads open on the same topic please join them and close the others, I am sure we can answer all the questions in 1 thread.
Thank you.
MK

me too i wanna join but i am just high school educated can i have chance?.:)

seriusly what is minimum education for join as a solder in pakistan .please

Being born in a country and being a citizen of that country means that you should adopt there traditions and values. You are canadian.
See this is a problem throughout the world. People immigrate to a country and do not take up that countries cultutre,values or traditions and it causes problems.

Your parents may be from pakistan, but you are not. Pakistani is a nationlity not a race. You are Canadian.

hello.
I'm from Canada also but I'm in Canadian Forces and its illegal for people to join another country's military let alone Pakistani military. as long as you don't plan on coming back to Canada go ahead.

hello.
I'm from Canada also but I'm in Canadian Forces and its illegal for people to join another country's military let alone Pakistani military. as long as you don't plan on coming back to Canada go ahead.

Being born in a country and being a citizen of that country means that you should adopt there traditions and values. You are canadian.
See this is a problem throughout the world. People immigrate to a country and do not take up that countries cultutre,values or traditions and it causes problems.

Your parents may be from pakistan, but you are not. Pakistani is a nationlity not a race. You are Canadian.

Both of you need to learn ALOT about how countries do the nationality thingy.

Hint:
Read about dual nationality.

Read about the regulations of different countries where they allow/restrict enrollment of 'alien' nationals in their armed forces!

Both of you need to learn ALOT about how countries do the nationality thingy.

Hint:
Read about dual nationality.

Read about the regulations of different countries where they allow/restrict enrollment of 'alien' nationals in their armed forces!

its ILLEGAL for a Canadian citizen to join foreign army.
only army Canadians can join is the British army or any Commonwealth army. As a citizen we have sworn our allegiance to the queen.
If he joins the Pak army and returns to Canada the goverment has a right to detain him.

only army Canadians can join is the British army or any Commonwealth army. As a citizen we have sworn our allegiance to the queen.
If he joins the Pak army and returns to Canada the goverment has a right to detain him.
He won't be able to return to Canada because he won't be a Canadian citizen anymore.It is compulsory to have Pakistani citizenship only to join Pakistan Army.When you join Army, you must surrender other citizenship.This rule is applied very strictly in Pakistan Army and whenever promotion is due..army run complete back ground check to make sure the person does not have dual nationality.

Buddy you forgot that he is also a Pakistani citizen. He can give a hoot to his Canadianism and join whatever he wants to. As the question of returning back to Canada, well dear how many non-Canadian humans visit Canada each year?

No country could stop a dual national from visiting or working in his other country of nationality.

The rest is well explained by Patriot!

He won't be able to return to Canada because he won't be a Canadian citizen anymore.It is compulsory to have Pakistani citizenship only to join Pakistan Army.When you join Army, you must surrender other citizenship.This rule is applied very strictly in Pakistan Army and whenever promotion is due..army run complete back ground check to make sure the person does not have dual nationality.

thanks for clearing that up we have the same rule here.

Buddy you forgot that he is also a Pakistani citizen. He can give a hoot to his Canadianism and join whatever he wants to. As the question of returning back to Canada, well dear how many non-Canadian humans visit Canada each year?

No country could stop a dual national from visiting or working in his other country of nationality.

The rest is well explained by Patriot!

This isn't about so called Canadianism I was just trying to explain the consequences of joining the Pak army.He runs the risk of loosing the Canadian citizenship and if he is willing to sacrifice all that to join the Pak army good on him.

but if he has the Canadian citizenship while in the Pak army then he can be arrested but since Patriot cleared all that no need to get all defensive. :)

thanks for clearing that up we have the same rule here.

This isn't about so called Canadianism I was just trying to explain the consequences of joining the Pak army.He runs the risk of loosing the Canadian citizenship and if he is willing to sacrifice all that to join the Pak army good on him.

but if he has the Canadian citizenship while in the Pak army then he can be arrested but since Patriot cleared all that no need to get all defensive. :)

Defensive..lolz..

Well it was you who jumped in and went all gang ho.

And BTW, it would 'ran a risk of losing his Canadian citizenship', but he MUST renounce it before he is granted commission. It is not a matter of choice nor is it a 'risk'.

Feel free to get some more of your doubts cleared, we are here to help :)

Back
Top Bottom