What's new

'I want Muslim dead bodies': Present BSF Chief in 1991

Muslim wanted country partitioned when country was partition they did not go to Pakistan, these folks are hardly patriotic and with their system of beleifs and traditions they are totally incompteable with Hindu system of India. Either these folks should come back to Dharmic fold and if they are not interested in this they should go back to the lands from where their forefathers came from.

Thanks for revealing real face of india and Hindu extremist and radical mentality of the Hindu terrorist parties like bjp, rss, shiv sena etc.

look at the source ..................

idiots on height

Unsubstantiated very poorly written propaganda piece meant for provocation and justifying one's own hatred.

Par for the course for some.

BDR Chief shouts at subordinate for not providing daily hindu blood ---- My pathetic fake news

"Where is the drink", Shakil Ahmed said to Tuku, you know my routine right.
Sorry sir, I have yesterday's, it has become solid. I will kill one tomorrow and get you fresh.

What? Do you know who I am. I need to drink hindu blood, everyday, I told you before I came here. I am not supposed to drink beer, how do I keep a cool head?
"Somebody is going to be suspended. I need performance", Shakil shouted and left.

LOL

Buddy, that may be fiction but the Hobo guy might belive it like all his adverserial dumba$$es from pakistan and BD believed the OP crap.

Muslim wanted country partitioned when country was partition they did not go to Pakistan, these folks are hardly patriotic and with their system of beleifs and traditions they are totally incompteable with Hindu system of India. Either these folks should come back to Dharmic fold and if they are not interested in this they should go back to the lands from where their forefathers came from.

Secular India at its best:chilli:

Secular India at its best:chilli:

The Real face of India is not what your hate filled and misleaded text books teaches you, instead Of Btiching here You should control your own bangladeshis who are illegally migrating to india through ASSAM and living a secular life in- INDIA

The Real face of India is not what your hate filled and misleaded text books teaches you, instead Of Btiching here You should control your own bangladeshis who are illegally migrating to india through ASSAM and living a secular life in- INDIA

Hindus returning to hindustan!

Hindus returning to hindustan!

So, you do not believe that Hindus should live in their respective countries? Why do they need to move back to India while Muslims get to stay in India too? (No offence to Indian Muslims. I do not want that to happen.)

Bangladeshis are tought wrong in their books against indians, Pakistanis are tought wrong in their books against, Sri lankans are tought wrong in their books, etc etc Don't you get tired from your typical denial mode?

Yoo hoo, we have a conspiracy theory beliver.

You folks should model your text books after Bangladeshi ones. It will cure a general ill found throughout India.

Thanks for revealing real face of india and Hindu extremist and radical mentality of the Hindu terrorist parties like bjp, rss, shiv sena etc.

Captian saheb could u care u tell me why % of hindus have so greatly dwindled in Bangladesh. Hindu women are being kidnapped ,raped and converted to Islam in yr country. Hindus are fleeing Bangladesh and Pakistan. Have u heard Indian muslim cuing for asylum in Bangladesh and PAkistan during regime of BJP , ther answer is No.

An avearge member of so called terrorist parties like bjp, rss, shiv sena is thousand times less militant than average liberal muslim. Does BJP and RSS run terrorist camps in India to kill yr people, the answer is No. BNP has for long sheltered and provide safe heaven to anti India forces. Now all this completely islamic and Indian political parties cannot even open their mouth and u people who train terrorist claim yrself as secular

And what is common b\w a Hindu and Muslim nothing. Muslim of Indian sub contient was Hindu before he either due to force or lure of money converted.

Yoo hoo, we have a conspiracy theory beliver.

You folks should model your text books after Bangladeshi ones. It will cure a general ill found throughout India.

WHat a joke, now what is known fact "Bangladeshi are always in lookout to flee to india" has become a conspiracy theory.

Captian saheb could u care u tell me why % of hindus have so greatly dwindled in Bangladesh. Hindu women are being kidnapped ,raped and converted to Islam in yr country. Hindus are fleeing Bangladesh and Pakistan. Have u heard Indian muslim cuing for asylum in Bangladesh and PAkistan during regime of BJP , ther answer is No.

An avearge member of so called terrorist parties like bjp, rss, shiv sena is thousand times less militant than average liberal muslim. Does BJP and RSS run terrorist camps in India to kill yr people, the answer is No. BNP has for long sheltered and provide safe heaven to anti India forces. Now all this completely islamic and Indian political parties cannot even open their mouth and u people who train terrorist claim yrself as secular

And what is common b\w a Hindu and Muslim nothing. Muslim of Indian sub contient was Hindu before he either due to force or lure of money converted.

WHat a joke, now what is known fact "Bangladeshi are always in lookout to flee to india" has become a conspiracy theory.

Son, it is a conspiracy theory, as sure as I am about lack of common sense in you.

Its a slow gloomy Saturday, why do feel like engaging the trolls ? hum

Back
Top Bottom