What's new

I think I am dealing with some haunting

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well here is a story , infact its something that happend 30 min ago when I went to grab some food in evening
I got a car, well I bought this car recently , used old vehicle.

However , after I got the car initially I did not suspect anything however a odd thing happened one morning
and when I woke up I found a tree branch under the tire. Fine I ignored the issue .

Now I noticed the car had been , reworked and enhanced , clearly someone had some accident becasue I can see paint and body work done on car. Fine I used the vehicle , then I had 2-3 mechanical issues power steering went out , and then the colant hose went out. Fine I said its the hot weather outside.

However then I started to clean the car and got some cleaners and while I was doing internal cleaning I saw some stains on the dashboard. Side , looked like dried out blood I cleaned it out.

Now recently as last week I thought I had cleaned out the car , I was looking at the airconditioning area and then again I saw some old stains..I was kinda asking myself ok how did I miss this spot.

However when I reached for the cleaner bottle in my car it was empty I thought I left it half full so I left that spot still uncleaned

Now here is another weired things ...

(Total of 3 times) , I have seen the trunk of my car being left opened since I got the car , the belongings inside the car are never touched , but the hood at back is always left open.

1) Once in morning discovered it
2) Once at work when I finished work saw it left open

My car trunk is 100% automatic meaning I have the key lock which activates the opening of the trunk

Now ... ignoring all the above......

I went to get food in night just now .. my power steering started to make noises the fluid had become low again...as before fine I still drove to the food place... as I was turning into parking lot .....

I heard a very strange ... swishhhhhhhh noice... almost like if a wind noise and clearly in my left year I heard a very clear voice "GET OUT" , Initially I thought it was a wind gust but my window was not open

My car had belonged to a women , and the voice I heard also seemed like voice of a women I am begining to wonder if this car involved in some fatal accident in past

Well here is a story , infact its something that happend 30 min ago when I went to grab some food in evening

However , after I got the car initially I did not suspect anything however a odd thing happened one morning
and when I woke up I found a tree branch under the tire. Fine I ignored the issue .

Now I noticed the car had been , reworked and enhanced , clearly someone had some accident becasue I can see paint and body work done on car. Fine I used the vehicle , then I had 2-3 mechanical issues power steering went out , and then the colant hose went out. Fine I said its the hot weather outside.

However then I started to clean the car and got some cleaners and while I was doing internal cleaning I saw some stains on the dashboard. Side , looked like dried out blood I cleaned it out.

Now recently as last week I thought I had cleaned out the car , I was looking at the airconditioning area and then again I saw some old stains..I was kinda asking myself ok how did I miss this spot.

However when I reached for the cleaner bottle in my car it was empty I thought I left it half full so I left that spot still uncleaned

(Total of 3 times) , I have seen the trunk of my car being left opened since I got the car , the belongings inside the car are never touched , but the hood at back is always left open.

My car trunk is 100% automatic meaning I have the key lock which activates the opening of the trunk

I went to get food in night just now .. my power steering started to make noises the fluid had become low again...as before fine I still drove to the food place... as I was turning into parking lot .....

I heard a very strange ... swishhhhhhhh noice... almost like if a wind noise and clearly in my left year I heard a very clear voice "GET OUT" , Initially I thought it was a wind gust but my window was not open

My car had belonged to a women , and the voice I heard also seemed like voice of a women I am begining to wonder if this car involved in some fatal accident in past

Maybe this guy has been doin all that?

130510d1348364417-show-off-your-haunted-car-im001150.jpg

dude get rid of it. and sell it to a criminal and no family.

I believe in supernatural because i have seen stuff like these myself. When i was in zambia africa i went to a lodge with my family and came across voodoo dolls they had displayed in the lodge (dont know why the f they would have it at first place). So when i went home at 2am i went to bathroom at home i close the door and i sit on the toilet seat. after 10 min i see a big *** screw drop on the floor from NO where. I stared at it for good 2 min and my something was telling me it is not right. so i get up wash my butt and hands and as soon as i opend the door it just dropped right at me! fine the screw was lose but how the hell it dropped good 5 feet away from the door????

lol.... never buy a used car...this is one of the reasons...
u need a guy or church to do...exorcism....
this can only help u now.... do not use that car untill exorcism is done..or it may happen that , that women spirit try to possess u...and in that case it will be worst...

dude get rid of it. and sell it to a criminal and no family.

I believe in supernatural because i have seen stuff like these myself. When i was in zambia africa i went to a lodge with my family and came across voodoo dolls they had displayed in the lodge (dont know why the f they would have it at first place). So when i went home at 2am i went to bathroom at home i close the door and i sit on the toilet seat. after 10 min i see a big *** screw drop on the floor from NO where. I stared at it for good 2 min and my something was telling me it is not right. so i get up wash my butt and hands and as soon as i opend the door it just dropped right at me! fine the screw was lose but how the hell it dropped good 5 feet away from the door????

Pussy :D

Only some complicated ghosts can touch things i hear.... maybe she's so bond of that car.. get rid of the car or wash the car with salt water and see if there's any change

burn the car

Back
Top Bottom