What's new

I think I am dealing with some haunting

The-Ghostbusters-Ready-For-Action-Gif.gif

I think your car is, pardon my French, crap. Mechanical issues does not mean a car is haunted if that is the case then i'm screwed too. When people are paranoid they become hyper sensitive and think they see or hear things which if they were not in a state of paranoia they probably would not notice.

But what do i know maybe it is haunted, i know people that claim they have actually seen ghosts/demons.

Like they all said, a women spirit is trying to posses you. :lol:

It happened to me before, I had really awkward dreams and kept seeing the same presence in my dream which froze me in different forms.

Then she finally gave up cuz I was too good. :lol:

Options:

1.Refurbish the car,change the interiors,get all the mechanical issues sorted out in good service center.
2.Go after the history of the car,find out the story behind it.
3. Sell the car,buy a new one.

By the way,what model is the car?

Well here is a story , infact its something that happend 30 min ago when I went to grab some food in evening
I got a car, well I bought this car recently , used old vehicle.

However , after I got the car initially I did not suspect anything however a odd thing happened one morning
and when I woke up I found a tree branch under the tire. Fine I ignored the issue .

Now I noticed the car had been , reworked and enhanced , clearly someone had some accident becasue I can see paint and body work done on car. Fine I used the vehicle , then I had 2-3 mechanical issues power steering went out , and then the colant hose went out. Fine I said its the hot weather outside.

However then I started to clean the car and got some cleaners and while I was doing internal cleaning I saw some stains on the dashboard. Side , looked like dried out blood I cleaned it out.

Now recently as last week I thought I had cleaned out the car , I was looking at the airconditioning area and then again I saw some old stains..I was kinda asking myself ok how did I miss this spot.

However when I reached for the cleaner bottle in my car it was empty I thought I left it half full so I left that spot still uncleaned

Now here is another weired things ...

(Total of 3 times) , I have seen the trunk of my car being left opened since I got the car , the belongings inside the car are never touched , but the hood at back is always left open.

1) Once in morning discovered it
2) Once at work when I finished work saw it left open

My car trunk is 100% automatic meaning I have the key lock which activates the opening of the trunk

Now ... ignoring all the above......

I went to get food in night just now .. my power steering started to make noises the fluid had become low again...as before fine I still drove to the food place... as I was turning into parking lot .....

I heard a very strange ... swishhhhhhhh noice... almost like if a wind noise and clearly in my left year I heard a very clear voice "GET OUT" , Initially I thought it was a wind gust but my window was not open

My car had belonged to a women , and the voice I heard also seemed like voice of a women I am begining to wonder if this car involved in some fatal accident in past
I don't think supernatural stuff involved... It just your feeling... that car might have mechanical issues... Some times we can feel some body talking with us or calling with us but it just your feeling.. don't think much ....

Oh great ..one lucky man..supernatural experience ..hmm i love that

See some people have seen you progress in life, and seen you buying a car, and hence are putting the "evil eye" (drishti/ kannu patturuchu) on you. since they are jealous, that is all.

To solve this issue follow these simple steps:

1) Buy a pumpkin.
3)Get camphor, place on pumpkin
4)Light it, move pumpkin in a circular motion clockwise first, anti clockwise next, 3 times each.
5) Move to the road and throw the pumpkin down with such force that is breaks.
6) Enjoy ghost/strange incidents free car.

If pumpkin is not available, you may substitute it with coconut.
This should do for level 1 noob ghosts

Back
Top Bottom