What's new

I Stand With Imran Khan - please Share!!

He is extremely pro-opposition to the point he was involved in legal cases against IK...
I remember reading in the forum that he gave Imran Khan a certificate that he is not corrupt. So thought that he is pro Imran. But in this video, he is very anti Imran :rolleyes1:

with some barbequed khotas to top it off.
ONLY HAPPENS in pakistann, 1 muslim- serves another muslim donkey biryani

and the rest of the idiots cheer -up

forgeting , they live in the same dirty pond,,,..

but they never feel there own shame, ( fiaz hameed brother is also patwari in chakwal) now a niab- tehsildar,,,,,,,,

I remember reading in the forum that he gave Imran Khan a certificate that he is not corrupt. So thought that he is pro Imran. But in this video, he is very anti Imran :rolleyes1:

imran khan,s (Axact - pakistan, virtual university) certificates!

are endorsed by cheap justice of pakistan,

RETD GEN.ASALM BAIG EXPOSING THE REALITY BEHIND IMRAN KHAN AND DR TAHIR UL QADRI DHARNA. naya- pakistan,....bullshit​

EASY COME EASY GO

imagine , now the chutia -qaum e youth ------- used as political -fodder.BY NIAZI N CO

BUT THE IDIOTS HEVENT LEARNED NOTHING AFTER BEING FOOLED ,STILL BELIVE IN SNAKE CHARMER- NIAZI.

TO BRING A RABBIT OUT OF HIS -----rectum TUNNEL

imagine , now the chutia -qaum e youth ------- used as political -fodder.BY NIAZI N CO

BUT THE IDIOTS HEVENT LEARNED NOTHING AFTER BEING FOOLED ,STILL BELIVE IN SNAKE CHARMER- NIAZI.

TO BRING A RABBIT OUT OF HIS -----rectum TUNNEL

IK is the only valid option for Pakistan, the rest are tried and tested hasbeens who have destroyed Pakistan

At the moment Pakistani are useless a few million expatriates and foreign born people of Pakistani origin are giving Pakistan 32 billion and rising in funds equal to 220 million lazy fuckers in Pakistan who are such donkeys that they can't move beyond the same worthless corrupt politicians and parties

IK is favoured by a overwhelming majority of these people

It is not sustainable for Pakistan to go back to the donkeys of PMLN, PPP, MQM, JUIF and their beghairati supporters

No one trusts them, no one will stick up for these corrupt people when they are internationally insulted, people will be forced to pull money to not fund these cabal of lanats

IK is the only valid option for Pakistan, the rest are tried and tested hasbeens who have destroyed Pakistan

At the moment Pakistani are useless a few million expatriates and foreign born people of Pakistani origin are giving Pakistan 32 billion and rising in funds equal to 220 million lazy fuckers in Pakistan who are such donkeys that they can't move beyond the same worthless corrupt politicians and parties

IK is favoured by a overwhelming majority of these people

It is not sustainable for Pakistan to go back to the donkeys of PMLN, PPP, MQM, JUIF and their beghairati supporters

No one trusts them, no one will stick up for these corrupt people when they are internationally insulted, people will be forced to pull money to not fund these cabal of lanats

Amr-bil-Maroof - -- NIAZI SHOW ,,, coming to islamabad

what has become of our youth?---------

why are they all like murad saeed !

Irrespective of the results of No confidence motion. Imran Khan will come back with even larger majority.

Amr-bil-Maroof - -- NIAZI SHOW ,,, coming to islamabad

what has become of our youth?---------

why are they all like murad saeed !
This is an old video 3 years ago. What surprises me is that you are quoting Umer cheema. Shameful.

Irrespective of the results of No confidence motion. Imran Khan will come back with even larger majority.

This is an old video 3 years ago. What surprises me is that you are quoting Umer cheema. Shameful.

you can upload a new video of drug addict-by sabir shakir, if u like,

yes imran will come stronger with five lines of coke, u bet,

you can upload a new video of drug addict-by sabir shakir, if u like,

yes imran will come stronger with five lines of coke, u bet,

I dont know what you are talking about. Two wrong doesn't make one right.

Any ways it has always been a battle between Right and Wrong. I know where I stand. I would never stoop down to your level of quoting anti Pakistan people, just to make my point.

All patriots please keep sharing. Do not break the chain.
🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

An Open Letter To Honorable
General Qamar Jawaid Bajwa,
The Chief of Army Staff,
🇵🇰 Pakistan.

Dear Sir,

Having no direct way to reach you, we are putting down the feelings of all patriotic Pakistanis here. Hope this reaches you and you understand what we Pakistanis, the true patriots want. Sir, we have suffered the biased and selfish attitude of the U.S, IMF, EU, FATF, India and Israel for decades. PM Imran Khan is our last hope. A true patriot and an honest leader. For the sake of a respectful and free life, pls🙏 do not get soft with these western powers. We the patriots living in Pakistan 🇵🇰 and overseas stand with our PM. Yes! we all do not want US bases here, we don't want anymore dictations from the U.S. Yes! we are in favor of taking no more dictations from the U.S or EU. Yes! we want strengthened relations with our neighbors, which PM Imran Khan is making efforts towards.

Sir, the country cannot afford any single politician from this old lot of corrupt criminals and scoundrels, who have had enough chances and they have always let down Pakistan. We are putting down the real feelings of the supporters of Khan Khan sb and all patriotic Pakistanis around the globe, who don't sell their votes for few rupees or a plate of biryani, we keep true feelings for our country like our leader. Once PM Imran Khan comes out of this western backed paid opposition created situation victoriously, In Shaa Allah, we want introduction of the Chinese model of government here so as to eliminate all traitors, the corrupts, and mafias. Let's leave a cleaner, progressive, corruption free, safe and peaceful Pakistan 🇵🇰 for our children.

A concerned citizen ♥️ 🇵🇰

#ISTAND WITH BEST THE INTERESTS OF PAKISTAN 🇵🇰 and IMRAN KHAN.

ڈیم فنڈ میں چندہ دے کر پھدو بنے تھے ناں ؟ تو کپتان کے ساتھ پھر باہر نکلو، تم کونسا پہلی بار "چ" بننے جا رہے ہو

Well your other choice is the likes of Zardari and Patwari clans who will ask Dangar Diesel to deliver this letter to US Embassy.

پٹواریوں کی ہوا تو کل اس وقت نکلے گی جب خان تین گھنٹے بچیاں نچا کر اسٹیج پر آئے گا اور بولے گا "ایاک نعبدو وایاک نستعین

Back
Top Bottom