What's new

i oppose imran khan for wasting 7920000 euro wheat

Imran khan has nothing to do in this. It was promised by PMLN government P.M Khakan abbasi. How can we Stop this after promise was already made. Breaking promise will Keep us in radar about our commitments with other countries whether CPEC or other.
promise my arse
f-16 was paid and not come
300mn$ rembasments we pay not come
cobras we pay not come
cutters we sign not came
glarcia class we took they took back (USA)
reactor we signed they refuse to transfer (France)
AA guns we took half delivery rest not transferred (Swiss)

100s are examples here

promise my arse
cobras we pay not come
cutters we sign not came

100s are examples here
We nice people

To be honest sending wheat to Afghanistan is not a crime. In fact it is a nice thing to do - but I understand the issues some people have with it. I'd be more concerned about the fact that he wants to legalise terrorists as citizens of the country.
kids having shortage of food here as per our own PM . then why not feed those kids ? let me tell you tommorow if we publish ad in any city of paksitan poor persons come show your ID card and take 20 or 40 kg wheat for free how many will come just guess .

Imran-Khan-Child-stunted-growth.jpg

Little does he know India and Afghanistan are ideologically opposed to Pakistan and the only real solution is to invoke regime change in Kabul and eventual balkanization of India.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trust me IK knows more than you who Pakistan's enemies are. Please don't treat him like an idiot.

WTH is imran doing he better move to dahaka or kandhar if he has love for them . our Pakistanis are dying in hunger . people are worry how they will buy 10kg aata bag .and imran have transferred 40000 tons of wheat to afghanistan ? really this is our nationalist gov ? these guys are going on saving mode ? people of rural areas were real deserve this wheat or namak haram afghans ?
do this stupid prime minister know how wheat grow ? farmers work day night to grow it . may be they fight worry for water to errigation of this wheat . poor rural females cut it in sunny summer days .they may got injuries snake bites while doing it . then finally they processes it and suffer to sale it to gov . suddenly a nationalist sign a paper and transsfered it free of cost to a enemy country . lakh lanat on imran khan and those who were involved

today market price of wheat

192.25 euro per ton mean we wasted not our wheat but also 7920000 euros too . this guy is on saving mode ?

dont worry his love to Afghans will die soon once in office and he learns the reality of Afghan and that they are not Pathan they are Afghan.

WTH is imran doing he better move to dahaka or kandhar if he has love for them . our Pakistanis are dying in hunger . people are worry how they will buy 10kg aata bag .and imran have transferred 40000 tons of wheat to afghanistan ? really this is our nationalist gov ? these guys are going on saving mode ? people of rural areas were real deserve this wheat or namak haram afghans ?
do this stupid prime minister know how wheat grow ? farmers work day night to grow it . may be they fight worry for water to errigation of this wheat . poor rural females cut it in sunny summer days .they may got injuries snake bites while doing it . then finally they processes it and suffer to sale it to gov . suddenly a nationalist sign a paper and transsfered it free of cost to a enemy country . lakh lanat on imran khan and those who were involved

192.25 euro per ton mean we wasted not our wheat but also 7920000 euros too . this guy is on saving mode ?
How much childish you can get.
You live in this world. You can cry on top of your lungs about the terrorism India and Afghanistan are supporting in Pakistan, about the betrayal of Afghanistan and India and yet no body in the world listens or care.
In the end it is us Pakistanis who were the victim and also become scape goat.
Even a pathetic country like Afghanistan can lobby to stop our aid and give us bad name.
We have to play by rules.
Sadly there has been no diplomacy for past few years, and so our nation has totally forgetten how real diplomacy is done. Previous regimes also send these type of things.

Apne hissay ka calculate kiya kitna laga?

Oye tum jese log hotay hain jo akar kehte hai kay kurta lamba hai aur phir dhabadoos hojate hain.

Allah bhai apko khula moun kay sath khula dil bhi de

promise my arse
cobras we pay not come
cutters we sign not came

100s are examples here
Harami angrez interest kha rahe hai payment ka

To be honest sending wheat to Afghanistan is not a crime. In fact it is a nice thing to do - but I understand the issues some people have with it. I'd be more concerned about the fact that he wants to legalise terrorists as citizens of the country.

I totally understand and appreciate your sentiment. Actually I even agree with the "terrorist" part. However, could you please identify who the real terrorists are?

feelings are mutual

promise my arse
cobras we pay not come
cutters we sign not came

100s are examples here

Love your post Sir, barring the first sentence. However, can you pray tell me whose fault is it that all this happened? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me; would be quite apt here.

Pahly hamara bacha bhooka hota tha to hum khty thy " ye lo beta ye metro bus khaa lo"

Ab hum apny bhooky bachon ko kahen gy " ye lo beta PM house or Governor house ki sair kr lo".
kyun ky hum ny 40000 ton wheat afghanio ko raazi krny ky leye muft dy di hai.

So he just gave away Rs 1.5 billion wheat. So much for austerity.

how about start a chanda program to collect all the Aid Pakistan has received , just in your lifetime?

lets make it simpler, just the part that was recieved since 2001?

This forum members represents the Worst of humanity just shut it down please.

please report this post from a flase flagger or whatever ...

promise my arse
cobras we pay not come
cutters we sign not came

100s are examples here

yes its called jaanwaroun sae jaanwaroun walla salouk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom