What's new

i oppose imran khan for wasting 7920000 euro wheat

just convenes them they are gov of paksitan not bangladesh or afghanistan
Please. Pak government represents muslims of the world. After all the leader of the Ummah must do what's right for every muslim even if that means sacrificing the country and its citizens.

Please. Pak government represents muslims of the world. After all the leader of the Ummah must do what's right for every muslim even if that means sacrificing the country and its citizens.
Pakistan First.

just convenes them they are gov of paksitan not bangladesh or afghanistan
Bhai trust me..no decision will be made that ara against the interest of the country. However, let you know that these steps are fully approved by GHQ.

Though itwill imrpove our image in the mind of common afghans

What is it with I oppose this, I oppose that thread? Government has taken a decision in good spirit to win hearts and minds of those in Afghanistan that are still with Pakistan and I am not talking about ANA scums. But we cannot simply stop investing in Afghanistan just because we hate the lot because that will just provide India more room to create more anti Pakistan elements in Afghanistan.

Everything in the country goes through GHQ. It is well-known no need to say it.
That's not true at all...in the past many policies were made against the wishes of military establishment...rather those were explicitly aimed at creating friction between civil and military.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom