What's new

I need help

Malik Alashter

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
my aunt needs replacing knee so they said china is good and affordable. so if you can helping me with information about finding some places

many thanks

Saudia has many good hospitals to treat knee operations for football player I would imagine they have capability to do constructive surgery

my aunt needs replacing knee so they said china is good and affordable. so if you can helping me with information about finding some places

many thanks
What the heck, this general discussion thread is doing in Chinese defense section, should be move to general discussion thread @waz @The Eagle @Horus please move the thread to general discussion sections, thanks

Tag any chinese members anyone please help our brother out here

many thanks
Please describe the age and condition of your aunt accurately.
I will check which hospital in China is better for this type of surgery.:-)

Because knee replacement surgery(膝关节置换手术) is a common operation in China,
usually any Grade-A Tertiary Hospitals(三甲医院;三级甲等医院) can do this type of surgery.

Last edited:
because she thinks china is may be better
Tell khala to try India .. biryani is also good in Pune and she won’t like Chinese chowmine anyways... and don’t Confuse India press for an average Indian .. we keep our guests with deep respect and love and there is a huge medical tourism industry here.

Tell khala to try India .. biryani is also good in Pune and she won’t like Chinese chowmine anyways... and don’t Confuse India press for an average Indian .. we keep our guests with deep respect and love and there is a huge medical tourism industry here.
Iraqis always eat biryani it’s national dish over here. Also Indian food is too hot

Back
Top Bottom