What's new

I love my father [Adnan Sami] but Pakistan is my home, says Azaan Sami

Baby Leone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Azaan Sami has opened up about his relationship with his father.

Adnan Sami has on many occasions stirred up controversy post attaining his Indian citizenship, with inappropriate tweets and unsolicited comments about Pakistan amidst rift between the two countries.

How does that affect the son who chose to stay in Pakistan?

In a recent interview with BBC Asian Network, the artist addressed his father's stance and how it affects him.

"As far as I'm concerned, the reason why I've never really spoken about it before has been because he's my father. I love him, I respect him," said Azaan. "He's made certain decisions of where he wants to live and which country he chooses to call home and I respect that. What I choose to call home is now my choice and I want to work in Pakistan."

He went on to describe his relationship with Adnan Sami, saying, "My father is more of a mentor, somebody with whom I seek advice from about my work. We had a strange topsy turvy relationship, I haven’t spent much time with him and for that reason, our relationship is more of a friend or a mentor."

He added, "I have amazing friends [in India]. I've lived a lot of my life there - my teen years particularly - but Pakistan is my home. I feel like the industry in Pakistan is my family. There's an immense pride for me and hope and ambition, that I could contribute to an industry which I call home."

Azaan Sami also mentioned that people around him don't bring up his father's comments or posts, respecting his relationship.

"Its very interesting how people around me react when stuff like that happens because he's my father so a lot of the time, there's just silence."

He added, "Normally you keep getting messages for different things and there have been days when stuff has happened and it's just been silence. They respect the fact that 'okay he's your father so we don't know what to say.' And they don't know how I'm feeling."

Azaan also credited his mother, Zeba Bakhtiar for the patriotism he has for his country.

“My mother is a very disciplined, true and patriotic woman. Whatever I am today, is because of her,” said Azaan.

https://images.dawn.com/news/118360...-sami-but-pakistan-is-my-home-says-azaan-sami

Adnan Sami has on many occasions stirred up controversy post attaining his Indian citizenship, with inappropriate tweets and unsolicited comments about Pakistan amidst rift between the two countries.

In a recent interview with BBC Asian Network, the artist addressed his father's stance and how it affects him.

"As far as I'm concerned, the reason why I've never really spoken about it before has been because he's my father. I love him, I respect him," said Azaan. "He's made certain decisions of where he wants to live and which country he chooses to call home and I respect that. What I choose to call home is now my choice and I want to work in Pakistan."

He went on to describe his relationship with Adnan Sami, saying, "My father is more of a mentor, somebody with whom I seek advice from about my work. We had a strange topsy turvy relationship, I haven’t spent much time with him and for that reason, our relationship is more of a friend or a mentor."

He added, "I have amazing friends [in India]. I've lived a lot of my life there - my teen years particularly - but Pakistan is my home. I feel like the industry in Pakistan is my family. There's an immense pride for me and hope and ambition, that I could contribute to an industry which I call home."

Azaan Sami also mentioned that people around him don't bring up his father's comments or posts, respecting his relationship.

"Its very interesting how people around me react when stuff like that happens because he's my father so a lot of the time, there's just silence."

He added, "Normally you keep getting messages for different things and there have been days when stuff has happened and it's just been silence. They respect the fact that 'okay he's your father so we don't know what to say.' And they don't know how I'm feeling."

Azaan also credited his mother, Zeba Bakhtiar for the patriotism he has for his country.

“My mother is a very disciplined, true and patriotic woman. Whatever I am today, is because of her,” said Azaan.

https://images.dawn.com/news/118360...-sami-but-pakistan-is-my-home-says-azaan-sami

nobody asked him to prove his patriotism nor citizenship.

dumbfuck dawn and dumbfuck retards who Think its newsworthy.

on His return. Beat him up good and then send him back, to his home India ungrateful scrounger

This is Adnan Sami

upload_2019-9-23_12-3-53.png

Respect is due to Azaan for his Pro Pakistan comments

Azaan Sami with His mother Zeba Bakhtiar
10275012285_9fdba8f3b8_b.jpg

Alhamdulilah, his mother raised him well. A strong woman she was.

Atleast one parent was there to help him grow into a proud Muslim and proud Pakistani.

As for Adnan Sami, he lost deen and country in his anger due to his being mocked for being overweight by showbiz.

He is young but seem very mature and sensible
Baap b patriot soldier tha beta b patriot ha khud harami swami nikla

Sons of a traitor will be a traitor now your father can go to mandars and drink cow pee

Sons of a traitor will be a traitor now your father can go to mandars and drink cow pee
yes his father must have left religion by now to prove his loyalties to Indian hindu to live in India, but his son Azaan represents his proud mother more then his father hence he loves Pakistan more then anything else. its not his mistake if his father is a low life jerk.

yes his father must have left religion by now to prove his loyalties to Indian hindu to live in India, but his son Azaan represents his proud mother more then his father hence he loves Pakistan more then anything else. its not his mistake if his father is a low life jerk.
Perhaps you are right bro. But this is not the first time he said he loves his father. If he loves his father then he will turn on this country. I feel bad for his mother

How many patriotic Pakistani's will you label a traitor because their kin did something you found unpalatable. Should you be held accountable for your parents deeds?

How many patriotic Pakistani's will you label a traitor because their kin did something you found unpalatable. Should you be held accountable for your parents deeds?

Let me quote you something

The sins of the father shall be borne by the sons.

So bro who am I to judge. It's a fact fathers faults are reflected upon the kids. No matter how you try to deflect it's a fact

Let me quote you from higher entity than me

The sins of the father shall be borne by the sons.

So bro who am I to judge
What is the higher source you're referring to? Can you please provide some details.

What is the higher source you're referring to? Can you please provide some details.

Home|

May be the sons bit was added by man who knows ...

The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons
Posted by Henry on August 24, 2003

In Reply to: The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons posted by Soulsellerman on August 24, 2003

: Hi everyone,
: I'm looking for the origin of the phrase 'The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons.' I found a reference to 'The sins of the fathers' part in the old testament--Lamentations 5--but I can find no trace of the 'Shall be visited upon the sons' part.
: I was hoping someone out there knows the origin of this entire phrase. Thanks in advance!

Exodus Chapter 20
You shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them. For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those that hate me, and showing mercy to thousands of those that love Me and keep My commandments

Back
Top Bottom