What's new

I just got a job offer from Pakistan!

It's a big multinational company well known worldwide. I wouldn't just leave for any random job.

Agha Jaan - Company well known worldwide is not equal to It's presence in PAK believe me and double check before making decision.

Agha Jaan - Company well known worldwide is not equal to It's presence in PAK believe me and double check before making decision.

It has good repute in Pakistan as well, it has plenty of plants & branches throughout the country, & is perfectly 'up-to-date' with EU compliance standards & other quality standards. I had a phone interview for the job from Basel.

It has good repute in Pakistan as well, it has plenty of plants & branches throughout the country, & is perfectly 'up-to-date' with EU compliance standards & other quality standards. I had a phone interview for the job from Basel.

Plenty of plants in PAK??

My parents just sold off our house in VA, & are planning to move back to our small house in Islamabad in January. I was about to start working on my new job in Boston from this Monday on a 1 year contract. But now I have received a great offer from a very big multinational company, one of the biggest in the world, & they are offering me a great job & a great package, as a full-time employee. They want me to start in the second week in January. I am going to quit this job in Boston, & take the job in Pakistan. I had been living in America for 9.5 years, I have been visiting Pakistan almost every summer, but this time, I'll be working there. I'll have to adjust to the local conditions there, & I have no doubt in my mind that I can, & will. It is the end of the road for me in America, for at least the next few years. I did (one year of) Middle school, high school, college, grad school & 2 years of work/job in America (co-op). I've had a great time here. But I cannot wait to go to Pakistan & start working there, never been more excited. A touch sad leaving New York city, yes, but I can come visit this country if I need a vacation.

Brotherr, CONGRATULATION, it is wonderful news ! I am surprised, it is permanent full-time employees. You have a very strong love and inspiration for Pakistan. Novartis is big company and little familiar with it.

:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Just tell you....

I might do the same to go back to Pakistan and help poor people after my high education in US/Canada and discussed alot with family but I choose to drop the decision due to instability politicials. Again then I go back to Pakistan visiting and got married to a lovely wife, she said same thing, not recommended to stay in Pakistan. The conditions is not great and people are fighting over small things.

With capital of PKR 25m :what: anyway if you are sure best of luck

Thank you. Yes, I've done my homework on it, it has a very big presence inside Pakistan, plus the job I have been offered is very good for me professionally, & pretty decent financially as well.

Thank you. Yes, I've done my homework on it, it has a very big presence inside Pakistan, plus the job I have been offered is very good for me professionally, & pretty decent financially as well.

hmm... That's good. But as par my knowledge It had plant in Jamshoroo, may they have built new one or my i am not up-to-date.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

aur waisay bhi pharmaceuticals are earning huge profits in Pak, you will get good bonuses.

hmm... That's good. But as par my knowledge It had plant in Jamshoroo, may they have built new one or my i am not up-to-date.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

aur waisay bhi pharmaceuticals are earning huge profits in Pak, you will get good bonuses.

I would not like to divulge into the exact details of where I will be stationing, or what I'll be doing as part of my job on this thread.

Bilal, you will be here in this forum, please let us know the updates of how you feel new chapter beginning in Pakistan next week and maybe everyone might change their mind to go back Pakistan like you. :D

Bilal, you will be here in this forum, please let us know the updates of how you feel new chapter beginning in Pakistan next week and maybe everyone might change their mind to go back Pakistan like you. :D

Sure, will do :)

Bilal - you was one of the first people on here i grew to love and regard you as a brother. I am really pleased and happy for you that you are returning to the homeland. I hope you will still be sharing your passion and love of your nation on here - and may you be blessed with success in the future.
Thank you for sharing everything with us....

Back
Top Bottom