What's new

'I hope India will win 10 medals, including 2 golds, in the next Olympics'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish India is kicked out of the Olympics. It is a useless dick measuring contest useful only for nations with massive inferiority complex trying to prove to the rest of the world that they are good enough. :disagree:

At best its an circus entertainment.

sour grape :rofl:

'Shooting" ??? That's China strength
"Boxing" ??? Africans (Blacks) will bag all the Gold Medal
"Wrestling" ??? Either white people , Black people or Iranian will take the Gold medal home
"Archery" ??? White people or China will take the Gold

The best field for India to take the Gold is Cricket but is cricket part of the Olympic game ?

So what are the Pakistanis good at
I mean they might be good at something,you are a nation of 180 million

Unlike Indians, Pakistanis never brags about being good at something that they are not good at !

Absolutely Right,You are not good at anything,Nothing,Nada zilch
The only thing you are good is crying

At least India is putting south Asia on the world map Both for Positive as well as Negative reasons

Absolutely Right,You are not good at anything,Nothing,Nada zilch
The only thing you are good is crying

At least India is putting south Asia on the world map Both for Positive as well as Negative reasons

But I am good at bringing good Indian News for all of us to read and enjoy ! :rofl:

I think that the goal of 10 medals including 2 golds is feasible. But why set the bar so very low?
Early Chinese participation was laughed at by the West but sheer determination and discipline drastically turned the tables.

Do Indians have what it takes to be an Olympic powerhouse and stand in the top 3? With a population pool of 1.2 billion the answer is a definite yes.

Do Indians have the will, determination and pride to stand in the top 3?
The answer is a definite no. With the media celebrating bronze medal athletes, the path to gold is like smoke in the wind.

'Shooting" ??? That's China strength
"Boxing" ??? Africans (Blacks) will bag all the Gold Medal
"Wrestling" ??? Either white people , Black people or Iranian will take the Gold medal home
"Archery" ??? White people or China will take the Gold

The best field for India to take the Gold is Cricket but is cricket part of the Olympic game ?
I pity on your knowledge of Olympic games and standing of the countries....

I think that the goal of 10 medals including 2 golds is feasible. But why set the bar so very low?
Early Chinese participation was laughed at by the West but sheer determination and discipline drastically turned the tables.

Do Indians have what it takes to be an Olympic powerhouse and stand in the top 3? With a population pool of 1.2 billion the answer is a definite yes.

The answer is a definite no. With the media celebrating bronze medal athletes, the path to gold is like smoke in the wind.

The answer is NO .

The majority in India cares for only one sport --- cricket . Olympics does not even make a headline like cricket games .

Those who have talent in other areas are let down by the officials .

Most Unfortunately you are true
But it is not the lack of talent,Every one is crazy about cricket
Any one else who has talent is let down by Lack of proper Infra & Corrupt Officials
I admire the Chinese for what have they done in Olympics & it is very Proud for us South Asians
May China defeat US also in next Olympics :china:

India should be happy to be kicked out of the Olympics.
It will save them another embarrassment as they fail to win a gold medal.
Not a single gold medal for such a large country.
Pathetic country!

India should be happy to be kicked out of the Olympics.
It will save them another embarrassment as they fail to win a gold medal.
Not a single gold medal for such a large country.
Pathetic country!

Stop judging when you don't know the ground realities. Sports is not encouraged here in India not even at the family level so there are not many sports men.

As far as embarrassment is considered i feel more embarrassed to see the IOC debarred for corruption than us getting low medal tally.

Olympics is far and you are already dreaming about Gold medals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom