What's new

"I haven't got pay from last 7 months" - Punjab Police constable weeping on the road

All the forces in Pakistan should be handled by the Pakistani Army. Have you saw any Pakistan army men crying like this and exposing his government in media. The main reason for the security lapses in the country is due to the laziness of civil forces. If the control of these forces are given to PA, then the situation can be improved.

Pakistan Army already has its hands full. The last thing it needs is to transform Pakistani police. Honestly, the Pakistan Army is not in the law enforcement business. This requires a different skill set and it's not the military's core function. Even if you wanted to do it, it would require substantial investment.

waiting for videos of random pakistani armymen showing their food and salary....

Don't compare Punjab police to Pakistani Army, two different kettle of fish bub! Come pay a visit to a CSD to find out how well we look after our boys and girls in khaki!

KPK model is there because you have an officer who can LEAD, Naasir Khan Durrani, and administration that is open to ideas (PTI). No such thing in the Punjab, you think he is the first Punjabi police constable to air his views?

Like I said, there exists an internal structure within a disciplined force that allowed grievances to be noted and raised up the chain of command. Going outside these rules and regulations will only end in one way, a show cause notice!

Well, he wasn't paid for 7 months despite all attempts so his only choice was go outside the rules and regulations. A hungry man has nothing to lose.

So very very true.
I recall my first year after graduation when i ran from pillar to post just to get my first engineering post. It is a bogus system run by a low-cost, third class lohar family. During these thirty odd years of shareef rule in punjab, it has been turned into a province of starving destitutes. Its time, we kick them out.

C489bXsWcAE1Cp3.jpg:large

I saw his video clips on facebook and it really made me cry an made me worried about my future in my own homeland. Its really really Sad. It seems our Government is run by war lord not Civilians:(:tsk:

I feel for this man. This is an example of criminal negligence.

Consequences for raising his voice against police and CM Punjab

Constable Din Muhammad raised his voice on social media for non payment of his salary for seven months and non merit based system

Police beat Constable Din Muhammad arrest him along with his children for raising voice against injustice on social media

Constable Din Muhammad fired,beaten,arrested & now his brother also suspended from his post

No problem..at least you have metro and orange line..when your kids ask for food, taken them for a ride on metro :(
Lakhi di lanaat Qaatil-e-Aala.

Can ordinary Pakistani citizens do anything for this poor constable?

I feel sorry for this man but this sort of appeal to the public goes against the "discipline" of the force. There are internal redressal routes for government employees. Especially law enforcement and security service, yes talking about macro level can be seen as a bit of "pooh, pooh" but what I will say here is that police reform is "essential" at this stage in Punjab from the top down.

Blue and Khaki collar workers struggle in the present broken system, sadly!

Just my two cents!

He already explored those options and finally he resorted to social media knowing the consequences.

Very sad state of affairs. State needs to take care of its employee. I wish him luck.

Back
Top Bottom