What's new

I have never seen such a massacre,’ local cop says as kin bury victims of Assam violence

Here we are talking about people of rural areas .
Doesn't matter where you are from. Every one in India knows you need to know right man and give him right amount to get said documents. It becomes more of a urgency for illegals, as that would establish their residency.

Profiling is resource consuming process. Hardly viable.

it's just for areas where forcefully removing them is not possible,what stops govt. of India if they have decided to remove them from known villages and districts.

it's just for areas where forcefully removing them is not possible,what stops govt. of India if they have decided to remove them from known villages and districts.
How do you propose it can be done?

A certain family living in a certain part of country. How would they say that they are illegals and not Indians, without some sort of proof? Murky waters.
Just look at the history of ppl coming in power they were and are living in murky waters, don't think they care.

they can it is external aggression not local affair.
They will have to prove in the court that those people are illegals. That is what I called murky waters. If they do not proceed in a legal manner, it is a different matter.

They will have to prove in the court that those people are illegals. That is what I called murky waters. If they do not proceed in a legal manner, it is a different matter.
they are ppl from abvp who have this goal for years ,they will be glad in accepting any legal battle.

Back
Top Bottom