What's new

I have never seen such a massacre,’ local cop says as kin bury victims of Assam violence

hmmm not really.
The other party, be it ABVP or state or any one else, would be able to manipulate legal system against the poor. So long as they have justice in mind, they would not be able to use this approach.

The other party, be it ABVP or state or any one else, would be able to manipulate legal system against the poor. So long as they have justice in mind, they would not be able to use this approach.
good luck to "poor"

Assamese people? Who are these low-life junkards?

Deep hate for Muslims? LMAO!

man, india is fueling a full-fledged holocaust against Muslims.

Murdering innocent Muslims by day and night.
Yes, we will kill the sub-human followers of the Arabian Cult who were forced to convert and never had there own empire. Put them out of there misery.

I don't care how we get those 50 million out, just get them out.

Bro, I seen you insulting Hindus on another thread, why man? No Hindu has ill feeling towards Sikhs man.

He was making light of the children killed during 1984 pogroms. Am I wrong to get angry about these sorts of things? It is very frustrating for us as a community that no one has been charged.

He was making light of the children killed during 1984 pogroms. Am I wrong to get angry about these sorts of things? It is very frustrating for us as a community that no one has been charged.
In that case he deserved it. And I also wish for Sikhs to get justice, it hurts us to see a proud community that has served our country lack the justice it deserves. Ignore those troglodytes, most likely a liberal.

Back
Top Bottom