What's new

I have never seen such a massacre,’ local cop says as kin bury victims of Assam violence

After joining Bangladesh,A week later they will leave for mainland india.

After Modi comes to power entire Bangladesh would be reconverted back to Hinduism and will be made part of India. :devil:

Even if Assamese become a minority they will never leave their land. They chased out Mughals, you think they are going get scared of these lungi clad laborers.

Assamese are both Hindus and Muslims. So what you are really talking here ?

I know Assamese people and they have a deep hate for Muslims

Don't assume things that you don't know. Assamese people have absolutely no problem with the original Assamese Muslims. They are as much a part of the society as anyone; in fact they are much better integrated to the mainstream than most places in India; socially, culturally and economically. So no, Assamese people don't have any deep rooted hatred for Muslims in general. You would hardly see any kind of discrimination towards them. The problem is only with the illegal immigrants.

Don't assume things that you don't know. Assamese people have absolutely no problem with the original Assamese Muslims. They are as much a part of the society as anyone; in fact they are much better integrated to the mainstream than most places in India; socially, culturally and economically. So no, Assamese people don't have any deep rooted hatred for Muslims in general. You would never see any kind of discrimination towards them. The problem is only with the illegal immigrants.

The problem starts when the illegal immigrants are Muslim dominated. How then will the Assamese differentiate between a Muslim who has been living there for centuries against a newly arrived illegal immigrant from Bangladesh ? Also, claims are that some of the "illegal immigrants" have been living there since partition and 1971. How do they differentiate then ? Wouldn't you agree that it would be more practical in a riot or a massacre situation for the Assamese tribals to simply exterminate all Muslims? Not digestable but a reality if this thing has to go any further

What about Assamese Muslims ? Who will talk about those citizens ?

Pakistan ..I think not. Bangladesh ...I think not....Saudi Arabia..certainly not. Now people will understand why a party like Congress despite its faults served the better interests of India

Pakistan ..I think not. Bangladesh ...I think not....Saudi Arabia..certainly not. Now people will understand why a party like Congress despite its faults served the better interests of India

Strange explanation because we are talking about Assamese. o_O

Strange explanation because we are talking about Assamese. o_O

Yeah. The problem with religious division and mob mentality is that people stop being Assamese or Indian. They become Muslim or tribal or Hindu or Christian etc

The problem starts when the illegal immigrants are Muslim dominated. How then will the Assamese differentiate between a Muslim who has been living there for centuries against a newly arrived illegal immigrant from Bangladesh ? Also, claims are that some of the "illegal immigrants" have been living there since partition and 1971. How do they differentiate then ? Wouldn't you agree that it would be more practical in a riot or a massacre situation for the Assamese tribals to simply exterminate all Muslims? Not digestable but a reality if this thing has to go any further

The Assamese speaking Muslims who have been living in Assam for hundreds of years without any problem face no problem. They also don't live a ghettoized life like the settlers from BD. If you are referring to the recent conflicts with NDFB, then it is more of an ethnic riot than religious. They don't want anyone living in their tribal area. The people they are killing just happen to be Muslims. In the past they have killed others too. They don't enjoy any widespread support in Assam, I doubt even majority Bodos support them. Also it is impossible to differentiate between Bengali speaking Muslims of lower Assam. There is no way to tell just from the appearance who entered when. So the only solution is to keep a track of the current population and make sure no further illegal immigration happens. I don't see any other solution.

Why do taliban khan type of pakistanis bring modi into unrelated discussions? WTF is their problem, other than their undying love for Taliban???

I know Assamese people and they have a deep hate for Muslims, made even worse by the illegals. They would kill thousands of Muslims before leaving there land.

Assamese people? Who are these low-life junkards?

Deep hate for Muslims? LMAO!

man, india is fueling a full-fledged holocaust against Muslims.

Murdering innocent Muslims by day and night.

Assamese people? Who are these low-life junkards?

Deep hate for Muslims? LMAO!

man, india is fueling a full-fledged holocaust against Muslims.

Murdering innocent Muslims by day and night.

Not India. Only some PDF Hindutva internet warriors

Back
Top Bottom