What's new

I have more acceptability in Pakistan than pseudo-seculars: Shatrughan Sinha

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i-have-more-acceptability-in-pakistan-than-pseudo-seculars-shatrughan-sinha.jpg

PATNA: Dismissing Muslim minority's aversion for the BJP in the country, actor-turned-politician Shatrughan Sinha today said he has much larger acceptability in Pakistan and other Islamic countries than many of the "pseudo-seculars".

"I have seen enthusiasm among Muslims also for me," Sinha, who is in race from Patna Sahib seat, which is witnessing voting today, told PTI.

"I have much more acceptability in Pakistan and other Islamic countries than many of these pseudo-seculars " Sinha said after casting vote at a school near his residence here.

Sinha enjoys close ties with the family of former Pakistan President Gen Zia-ul-Haq whose daughter Zen Zia regards him as her brother and ties "rakhi" every year.

He, however, launched a scathing attack on Congress and others "so-called secular parties" who "befool" Muslims by bringing names of Narendra Modi and the BJP to seek their votes.

"The same politics was played in my Patna Sahib seat also against me but I do not think it yielded any benefit to them," he said.

Asked about reports of "tussle" between him and senior BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad over ticket from Patna Sahib seat, he said "I am not aware if Prasad whose four year is left in Rajya Sabha was interested from Patna Sahib".

"I am fond of Ravi Shankar Prasad. There is no difference between us," he said.

Sinha said "some party leaders asked him to contest from Delhi instead of Patna Sahib on which I had told them that Patna Sahib seat is my first, second and last choice and they accepted it and gave me ticket from my native place".

Earlier. while going to exercise his vote, Sinha told reporters that the present Lok Sabha would throw a "revolutionary" results in favour of BJP.

Asked about Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD President Lalu Prasad fate in the polls, Sinha uttered his pet dialogue " khamosh" before zooming past mediapersons.

Lok Sabha polls 2014: I have more acceptability in Pakistan than pseudo-seculars: Shatrughan Sinha - The Economic Times

He was terrible as an MP and has become highly unpopular among locals if he somehoe surprisingly wins his seat it will be only because of Modi's popularity.

He is not muslim hater despite being in BJP. Which is surprising and good to see. Modi should do the same, be nationalist hindu without hating muslims.
Nobody hates Muslims in India thats one of the misconceptions you Pakistanis have.Congress has done more harm tto Muslums by befooling them which BJJP can ever do.
Also many Muslims voted for Modi in Gujrat in case you didnt knew.

He is not muslim hater despite being in BJP. Which is surprising and good to see. Modi should do the same, be nationalist hindu without hating muslims.

modi can fight for the hindus and the hindu cause without being anti muslim

modi can make india a great hindu nation without being anti muslim

If only BJP bigots had brains to think as such

Nobody hates Muslims in India thats one of the misconceptions you Pakistanis have.Congress has done more harm tto Muslums by befooling them which BJJP can ever do.
Also many Muslims voted for Modi in Gujrat in case you didnt knew.
\

we don't need congress. All we need to do is look at the thousands of PDF Indians and we have done that

your fellow hindu countrymen have shown their colours

where is @himalayah

He was terrible as an MP and has become highly unpopular among locals if he somehoe surprisingly wins his seat it will be only because of Modi's popularity.

muslims consider modi a murderer

we don't need congress. All we need to do is look at the thousands of PDF Indians and we have done that
We have also seen thousands of PDF Pakistanis .
Your fellow muslim countrymen have shown there true colours and true face of Islam like @Zarvan.Who wants Taliban to rule ove the country and terms non Hindus as slaves or subhumans.

modi can fight for the hindus and the hindu cause without being anti muslim

modi can make india a great hindu nation without being anti muslim

If only BJP bigots had brains to think as such

\

where is @himalayah

muslims consider modi a murderer

If Views on PDF are to go by,Paksiatan is a terrorist state.if you accept that i will accept what you said.deal or no deal? :D

We have also seen thousands of PDF Pakistanis .

Your fellow muslim countrymen have shown there true colours and true face of Islam like @Zarvan.Who wants Taliban to rule ove the country and terms non Hindus as slaves or subhumans.
What I want is a Mahmood Ghznavi type of person to rule who not only implements Shariah but also attack India at least 1000 times specially somnath

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom