What's new

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

Really ? tell me how fast you ran from top of kargil hills when you were bombarded by IAF and how you managed to run away ?
offtopic & reported?
well i made my way through, the route no 47, left flank, taking up on the approching IA, by taking them surprize, count was more the 299 , only eye balls, created the havoc, in enemies?
safly returing to the base camp?
after which IA lunched its BOFRS ATTACK ?

offtopic & reported?
well i made my way through, the route no 47, left flank, taking up on the approching IA, by taking them surprize, count was more the 299 , only eye balls, created the havoc, in enemies?
safly returing to the base camp?
after which IA lunched its BOFRS ATTACK ?

asking me or telling me ?

Excusez moi!!
I was still on topic when I was discussing Pak politics and military rule wrt Nawaz Sharif and his return to power.And ofcourse that proves my point why he holds such a view about PA.
sure wow ,
what a genious with a proving point?
, plz come to pakistan, surly will be given advising post in our fedrl govt?lolzz

asking me or telling me ?
sweet eye balls!
what you think?lolzz

Let be fair & realistic here, blame lies with both parties, even after 65+ years they are still struggling to work within the framework defined in constitution. The problem starts when you cross the line and start interfering in someone else business.

hey still can earn better then india. just cross the border friend?
Now offering me a job in Pakistan is :offpost:

Lets get back to where we derailed this thread....military rule and Nawaz Sharif.

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York : North, News - India Today

@Tameem @cb4 @Chak Bamu

So don't you guys think this is the right time to charge ganja for article 6 and hanged for treason? Or article 6 is only for Musharraf?

@Jazzbot @Patriots @batmannow

Check Ganja's baighairiti please.

The title and the content of the article are contradictory.

According to the title, Nawaz Sharif means that he has less faith on Pakstani army in comparison to what Manmohan Singh has on Indian army. This, in my opinion, is not what Nawaz Sharif meant, because he does not know for a fact how much faith Manmohan Singh has on Indian Army.

The content of the article says, "In a sensational disclosure kept under wraps so far by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif said he had less faith in the Pakistan Army than India when the two met in New York last month on the sidelines of UN General Assembly."

That effectively means that Nawaz Sharif shows more confidence and faith over India than on Pakistani army.

According to the title, Nawaz Sharif means that he has less faith on Pakstani army in comparison to what Manmohan Singh has on Indian army. This, in my opinion, is not what Nawaz Sharif meant, because he does not know for a fact how much faith Manmohan Singh has on Indian Army.

The content of the article says, "In a sensational disclosure kept under wraps so far by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif said he had less faith in the Pakistan Army than India when the two met in New York last month on the sidelines of UN General Assembly."

That effectively means that Nawaz Sharif shows more confidence and faith over India than on Pakistani army.

Agreed. But changed times, no? No one even cares about his ranting anymore,

Agreed. But changed times, no? No one even cares about his ranting anymore,

Cmon now.If that person is the democratically elected Prime Minister of Pakistan,then does not that mean that majority of Pakistan stands by his side?

Cmon now.If that person is the democratically elected Prime Minister of Pakistan,then does not that mean that majority of Pakistan stands by his side?

Ofcourse not, but a significant amount of people do stand by his side.

Pakistan Army's history speaks for itself
Why blame a person telling truth

Well then Indian PM might come and share some truth about India too with Pakistani PM. I am sure a huge majority wouldn't like such kind of truth sharing.

The bold part is enough reason to kick him out of the office of PM.

Ok !!!! consider thing from his perspective. his army chief got them into a war without the PM knowing , then when he wanted to fire the COAS the army chief organised a coup.
you really think a person is going to forget that?

Well it is a lie that he didn't know about Kargil plan.

Anyways even if it is true even then he has no right to share internal issues with the head of an enemy state.

Well this is not a public statement that Nawaz Sharif made ,had it been public such fracas over it was understandable. The issue that they were discussing was LOC,and as i said India is dealing with multiple power centers in Pakistan when it comes to border related issues and MFN.Its no secret.

Public statement of not. Being a PM he has some kind of sense to know that he is talking to the PM of India.

Well then Indian PM might come and share some truth about India too with Pakistani PM. I am sure a huge majority wouldn't like such kind of truth sharing.

The bold part is enough reason to kick him out of the office of PM.

Well it is a lie that he didn't know about Kargil plan.

Anyways even if it is true even then he has no right to share internal issues with the head of an enemy state.

Public statement of not. Being a PM he has some kind of sense to know that he is talking to the PM of India.
I know this may crush you but i dont thing we are your enemy, yours are at the moment within your own country. Believe me when i say but India has moved on and , we have no interest in destroying you or any such thing.

Back
Top Bottom