What's new

I have a good news for fans! I'm dying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your Chin Up Soheil and Smile . Life will throw many things at you now either you can crumble like a cookie or keep on taking every blow with a Smile . Latter is a Much better option .

All Americans are not good doctor.. go somewhere else

I am tired man ... this is enough for me ... screw them all !!!

I never said anything about my illness before ... but yesterday i realized that , end is near ...

Keep your Chin Up Soheil and Smile . Life will throw many things at you now either you can crumble like a cookie or keep on taking every blow with a Smile . Latter is a Much better option .

My personal experience: you cant take every blow with a SMILE but you have to take the blow and dont give up.

Get well soon bro. Keep death thoughts away from your mind. They will do nothing good.

My personal experience: you cant take every blow with a SMILE but you have to take the blow and dont give up.

Pretty Much . But you can Smile for Others around you , for whom you matter . Again Personal Exp .

I never said anything about my illness before ... but yesterday i realized that , end is near ...

Buddy don't loose hope.

Spinal cord infarction occurs when one of the three major arteries that supply blood (and therefore oxygen) to the spinal cord is blocked. As a result of such an occlusion, the spinal cord is deprived of oxygen, resulting in injury and destruction of the very vulnerable nerve fibers. The resulting disability will depend on what level of the spinal cord suffers the injury; everything below the area of the occlusion will be affected.

Treatment

Once an individual has suffered a spinal cord infarction, there are no treatments that will reverse the damage. Some degree of functioning may return as the acute inflammation decreases. Underlying conditions that may have predisposed the individual to spinal cord infarction should certainly be addressed and treated.

may be you will not die if the damage does not spread more, but may lose some organ/functionality. But keep trying to find all options there could be.

listen bro you are not going to die for this, you may have physical disability well i have two- left hand (i can not hold anything more than few mins) and right leg ( i can barely walk, forget about running), both are incurable but still i am pretty happy what i am now ( here i did talk about this before :chilli:) i am sure you will get rid of the stress just like me and have fun in life with this limitation :) :tup:

listen bro you are not going to die for this, you may have physical disability well i have two- left hand (i can not hold anything for than few mins) and right leg ( i can barely walk, forget about running), both are incurable but still i am pretty happy what i am now ( here i did talk about this before :chilli:) i am sure you will get rid of the stress just like me and have fun in life with this limitation :) :tup:

What??? OMG!!! OMG!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom