What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Ferrari 458

390191_10151121072942553_1458911055_n.jpg

this guy mde a brilliant video about shahrah e faisal in Honda City Steermatic

Last edited by a moderator:
not related to motorcars per se -- but here's a very interesting link found by Mr. @KRAIT

(thank you for finding the link)

this guy's got balls of steel

Last edited by a moderator:
nice burnout AZ; i wish my wife, mom, bhaiyya would allow me to get a KTM 690 :(

on topic: was searching for this thread today; sold my oldie 2000 Passat for a 2010 Passat Wagon :D
the 2.0Turbo with a dual clutch trans is a sweet combo for a family car. sucks that was the last year it was imported to states.

congrats on your purchase.....it carries groceries and other maal (such as wife and kids) when you need it to and will have a good acceleration when you need to make highway passes or you feel like breaking posted speed limit regulations

you bought it from private seller or through dealership?

congrats on your purchase.....it carries groceries and other maal (such as wife and kids) when you need it to and will have a good acceleration when you need to make highway passes or you feel like breaking posted speed limit regulations

you bought it from private seller or through dealership?
dealer. 22K OTD. 28K miles.

So armstrong, here is what happened.

It was around 98 or 99, my friend had his corolla car stolen from karachi. He had a brother in the intelligence circles (military man). My friend went to his brother to talk about the issue. THe brother took him to the police station. THe local police officer had some previous affiliation wit the intelligence guy, and so what he said was ' sir, police inquiry karanay ka koi fayda nhn, aap police ko chorain, main aap ko seedha chor se milwata hun'. ANd so it happened, in some hours, a thief was brought in (police obviously knew about him). The thief was told about the car number plate and chassis number etc etc. After some phone calls back to base, the thief then gave my friend a lowdown of the situation. ' sir ji, aap ki gari kuch ghantay pehlay flan flan muhallay main thi, wahan us ki number plate nikal gayi thi. ab woh gari flan flan warehouse main hai, aur us kay darwazay aur bonnet utar chukay hain. baki body thori der main ho jaye gi, aur phir engine ka kaam hoga.' . Because the police officer was obviously well familiar with the thief gang, he arranged the recovery of the car and some money was paid to the thief. And so, the car was recovered (all the doors and everything was put back into place).:lol:. These kind of things happen in this country!!!

Now, you guess to whom the warehouse belonged to? It was Pir Pagara's warehouse. Somewhere in interior Sindh, this whole organized crime was being handled by Pir Pagara and his cronies.

:what: :what: :what:

Back
Top Bottom