What's new

I got my first Job Interview - Legal Secretary - MultaniGuy

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys,

I got my first Job Interview for Legal Secretary/Legal Administrative Assistant/Legal Receptionist.

It is tomorrow. I thought I might share it with you guys.

My LSAT exam is on September 9th. Wish me luck.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I got my first Job Interview for Legal Secretary.

Regards.
Good luck and don't be nervous. Whether you get this job or not has already been determined. If it is meant to be, it will be.

All you have to do is be well prepared, confident and honest. Give the best account of yourself as possible.

Nobody nervous ever did themselves justice.

A few tips.

1. Research the company. Google thier name, click on the news section too.

2. Try to read the LinkedIn profiles of the people interviewing you.

3. Have a few questions prepared.

4. Don't be scared to ask questions during the interview. The best interviews are flowing conversations.

Best of luck. Make Pakistan proud.

A few tips from a person that has been there at both ends of the table (interviewer and interviewee).

1. Make some research about the company.

2. Try to explain why YOU are the best candidate for the job and what you can offer the company.

3. Try to link the part about "what you can offer the company" to your overall strengths as a person and coworker.

4. Talk about where you see yourself and the company in say 5 years.

5. Basically what you are going to do is to try and present yourself and your abilities in the best possible manner. You are basically preparing a sales speech with you being the sales object.

6. Thus try to stay calm, confident, enthusiastic, informed (on the subjects at hand) and natural. That alone will get you a long way.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I got my first Job Interview for Legal Secretary/Legal Administrative Assistant/Legal Receptionist.

Regards.

Congrats and wish you luck! Are you a paralegal or a law clerk?

Back
Top Bottom