What's new

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan By Entertainment DeskPublished: August 24, 2015 Actor

I am looking forward to the movie...I want to see he how blows up hafeez saeeds head that too in Pakistan.

This third rate actor should mind his own business. Pakistan should ban every film of his in the future.
Who his stopping you? Ban bollywood and develop pakistan film industry its good for you gus..why to send actors here when you have potential in your place

I hope money was not his reason. I also hope he was trying to solve a problem instead of creating one. I also hope he wanted to put terrorists behind 26/11 into court of law. I also hope he is peaceful citizen who values law and believes in punishing criminals under the law.

If he believed all that, he must had not signed this film. The film will provoke Indians and spread hatred and honestly, I think it is designed to do that. If India attacks Hafiz Saeed then it should pray that world would seize to exist and there is no day after that cause in reality, there is going to be a second day and a reaction to that action and India will be victim and responsible at the same time for that.

And what has Saif Ali Khan done as an actor that Akshay Kumar didn't do with Baby where he kidnaps and kills Hafiz Saeed? And the very thought that a muslim will not have a secret affection for a poor, impoverished country which harbors a terrorist that he hates is soooooo unthinkable. Wake up, everyone thinks you're a headache.

I hope money was not his reason. I also hope he was trying to solve a problem instead of creating one. I also hope he wanted to put terrorists behind 26/11 into court of law. I also hope he is peaceful citizen who values law and believes in punishing criminals under the law.

If he believed all that, he must had not signed this film. The film will provoke Indians and spread hatred and honestly, I think it is designed to do that. If India attacks Hafiz Saeed then it should pray that world would seize to exist and there is no day after that cause in reality, there is going to be a second day and a reaction to that action and India will be victim and responsible at the same time for that.
We will kill hafeez one day...you can't do anything more than what you are doing now..ie sending terrorists who get killed in encounters

ME khabi nahi bagtha hun bus bhagata hun...Why asking kashmiri for indian land ...first get hell out of there .
O lalaji ren deo tussi murli bajawan walay e gal tuadey bas de ni . :)
Go and hide behind sikh's arse .

Ever heard about Aksai chin ? :) ..
I do remember the recent incident in which ia ends up serving juice and insisting :) .

2013 Daulat Beg Oldi Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why are you bringing china into matter ..yes i agree we can't fight with china thats why we went diplomatic way..You try once..and don't ask if your guys get shot on their face..so you say china will fight with india for pakistan? let them vote against inida on kashmir case and then dream them to support you guys.
Sweet dreams
Friendship sweeter than honey, faster than brahmos , longer than great wall of china:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

O lalaji ren deo tussi murli bajawan walay e gal tuadey bas de ni . :)
Go and hide behind sikh's arse
Uncle have some mercy on me ..i am from south india and can't understand your hub-ul-watan punjabi launguage..there is language called english which was given by angrezi after invading our country ..plz reply in that aap ki meherbani hogi:pakistan:

We will kill hafeez one day...you can't do anything more than what you are doing now..ie sending terrorists who get killed in encounters

What do we gain by sending terrorists to India who kill children women and innocents? Think someday alone and try to answer.

Kashmir is witnessing war of liberation and its not a terrorist movement even as per UN.

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan
We want to show that Indian Muslims also feel patriotic: Saif Ali Khan on Phantom
“I don’t have faith in Pakistan, generally. Neither do I understand what their thought processes are. .

When he leaves his mansion that less than 1% Muslims can afford in India, and goes to Gujrat and Hyderabad and hundreds of other places, he'll find out the true reality, that is if he doesn't know that already.

I was at a party last night where there were a few Indian doctors and investors too. A few of them were Indian Muslims and were talking about just how difficult it has become for minorities to live in India under their current Hindu-extremist focused government.

Not sure how do you have time to point to others when your own shiit smells just as bad as the other parties you are trying to point to....

And what has Saif Ali Khan done as an actor that Akshay Kumar didn't do with Baby where he kidnaps and kills Hafiz Saeed? And the very thought that a muslim will not have a secret affection for a poor, impoverished country which harbors a terrorist that he hates is soooooo unthinkable. Wake up, everyone thinks you're a headache.

This movie is generating hatred, pumping emotions and supporting jingoism.. if these are the identified objectives than sure, Saif Ali Khan should have signed and contributed to these objectives and be answerable to his conciseness - but looks like he is trying to express is resentment and anger on Hafiz Saeed that he killed innocents. To the time we stand, there is no evidence against Hafiz Saeed in UN, in USA or in India and the money USA had is for collection of "evidence leading to prosecution". So in the absence of evidence, you are pumping blood of a nation in anticipation, suspicion and imagination? Do you as a person not believe in law or punishment under the law? If you do, stop supporting hatred until Hafiz Saeed is convicted.

Why are you bringing china into matter ..yes i agree we can't fight with china thats why we went diplomatic way..You try once..and don't ask if your guys get shot on their face..so you say china will fight with india for pakistan? let them vote against inida on kashmir case and then dream them to support you guys.
Sweet dreams
Friendship sweeter than honey, faster than brahmos , longer than great wall of china:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Uncle have some mercy on me ..i am from south india and can't understand your hub-ul-watan punjabi launguage..there is language called english which was given by angrezi after invading our country ..plz reply in that aap ki meherbani hogi:pakistan:
U bring Bangladesh in saif's film .

My pardon mr ayyaarr engra pungra swami guntu muntu blah blah

Kashmir is witnessing war of liberation and its not a terrorist movement even as per UN.

Please clarify your remarks. Where does UN condones killing of Kashmiris and IA by terrorists?

When he leaves his mansion that less than 1% Muslims can afford in India, and goes to Gujrat and Hyderabad and hundreds of other places, he'll find out the true reality, that is if he doesn't know that already.

I was at a party last night where there were a few Indian doctors and investors too. A few of them were Indian Muslims and were talking about just how difficult it has become for minorities to live in India under their current Hindu-extremist focused government.

Not sure how do you have time to point to others when your own shiit smells just as bad as the other parties you are trying to point to....
Very nice story.

Back
Top Bottom