What's new

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan By Entertainment DeskPublished: August 24, 2015 Actor

I am actually disappointed from Saif Ali Khan for having signed this film. There is a process of law in place.. Harif Saeed is not hiding neither he is in a law-less country. India is unable to produce an evidence to USA, UN or to Interpol and is making stupid films which will flame hatred only.

That was a stupid choice he made.

So he;s an Indian, signs on a film as an Indian that loves his country and ummah ke thekedar have points of view on whether he should or should not have done that.

Ok callback ur army from Kashmir valley then see
Why to occupy empty posts again and to kill some hand full inidan soldiers there? right!! when it comes to kashmir first ask your army to vacate and then rant

Does it annexed with you ?

Losing a territory is somewhat like u lose ur northern territories to PRC . which is now the part of China .

yeah but there is a small difference between losing a tiny fraction to your enemy and losing most of your territory to your enemy ....right now it's about half, keep going on like this and it'll be 'most'.

Why to occupy empty posts again and to kill some hand full inidan soldiers there? right!! when it comes to kashmir first ask your army to vacate and then rant
Well lets ask the Kashmiri People.

oh wait plz ab bhagna mat forum se . :).

Does it annexed with you ?

Losing a territory is somewhat like u lose ur northern territories to PRC . which is now the part of China . :)

Offers burnol ..
About which part u are talking about SIKKIM? it is with us, don't u know Chola incident took place?
Update your self with IIN( Idea internet network):LOL:

Well lets ask the Kashmiri People.

oh wait plz ab bhagna mat forum se . :).
ME khabi nahi bagtha hun bus bhagata hun...Why asking kashmiri for indian land ...first get hell out of there .

So he;s an Indian, signs on a film as an Indian that loves his country and ummah ke thekedar have points of view on whether he should or should not have done that.

I hope money was not his reason. I also hope he was trying to solve a problem instead of creating one. I also hope he wanted to put terrorists behind 26/11 into court of law. I also hope he is peaceful citizen who values law and believes in punishing criminals under the law.

If he believed all that, he must had not signed this film. The film will provoke Indians and spread hatred and honestly, I think it is designed to do that. If India attacks Hafiz Saeed then it should pray that world would seize to exist and there is no day after that cause in reality, there is going to be a second day and a reaction to that action and India will be victim and responsible at the same time for that.

Back
Top Bottom