What's new

I do apologize !

yaar mujhe kabh tameez yaege maafi maangnay ke ?? jab Gslv and Karan ko ayege :rofl:

I want to apologize to all concerned parties for my less than cordial behavior on yesterday's Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack thread !

Especially to @WebMaster @Manticore @Screambowl & Others !

I was just on the edge yesterday because a very close cousin of mine works in PIA & I was told that he was in Karachi at that time; Thankfully he left a few hours before the incident happened !

It does not excuse my behavior especially with respect to my outburst at @WebMaster who has been nothing but very good to me - I sincerely apologize Webby !

I got threadbanned there, when I responded to you.:mad::mad::mad:

Hota hai , hota hai. Its good that you realised. Here lies the difference between good and bad human beings

I loved his Arab joke on that show...when you see them on tv..and he gave a rendition of angry Arabs , and then he heard people speak Arabic at Dubai airport and he gave a rendition of a sweet language :D
Yeah with the 2 Arab girls talking to each other :omghaha:

I want to apologize to all concerned parties for my less than cordial behavior on yesterday's Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack thread !

Especially to @WebMaster @Manticore @Screambowl & Others !

I was just on the edge yesterday because a very close cousin of mine works in PIA & I was told that he was in Karachi at that time; Thankfully he left a few hours before the incident happened !

It does not excuse my behavior especially with respect to my outburst at @WebMaster who has been nothing but very good to me - I sincerely apologize Webby !
:tup: :tup: :tup: glad to know your cuz is safe...ab relax ker :)

Back
Top Bottom