What's new

I can't send private message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillaume70

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have a problem to send private message. When i try to send a pm, it's write "An error has occurred Guillaume70! You must have 19000 posts in order to post links in pm. Your current post count is 21."

In the first pm i try to send, there was actualy an external link, then I remove it but this message still appears.

Anyone can help me, please ?

Yes they're deliberately targeting you - a new comer ! Its only after bribing the Administrator with a meal voucher for 'Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple sauce' was I allowed to send private messages. Perhaps you can think of something too !

:lol: but unfortunately I don't know much about Pakistani food, and i'm not good in cooking actually...

:lol: but unfortunately I don't know much about Pakistani food, and i'm not good in cooking actually...

I'm just messing with you ! They Admin has banned all private messages till the poster reaches a said number of posts as an Internal Control measure...whats the reasoning ? Dunno...you can PM the Admin himself ! Yes...PMs to Admins & Mods are open.

I'm just messing with you ! They Admin has banned all private messages till the poster reaches a said number of posts as an Internal Control measure...whats the reasoning ? Dunno...you can PM the Admin himself ! Yes...PMs to Admins & Mods are open.

Ok, thank you. But do you know the number of number of posts I need ? I think not 19000, because there's not many people left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom