What's new

I cannot logout from PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
whenever i try to logout from pdf .It give me messge "page not found". This problem is going on from many days. why PDF dont leave me? :D

any suggestion web and head master saab :)

It is neither a browser nor cookies issue. It is a hosting service issue.

Band-aid fix: When encounter that 'Page not found' message, close the browser, re-open it, then there will be a successful log out.

But if the person log back in again, then the whole loop starts all over again.

I have duplicated this behavior in two different states and on different PCs.

@WebMaster
There is a broken link on main page.
The 'about us' leads you nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is neither a browser nor cookies issue. It is a hosting service issue.

Band-aid fix: When encounter that 'Page not found' message, close the browser, re-open it, then there will be a successful log out.

But if the person log back in again, then the whole loop starts all over again.

I have duplicated this behavior in two different states and on different PCs.

well i tried it but when i re open web browser and go on pdf website. I was still login there and when i tried to log out then it gave me the same error. I think may be need to restart pc and then open chrome to see if its work but i encountered the same problems yesterday

whenever i try to logout from pdf .It give me messge "page not found". This problem is going on from many days. why PDF dont leave me? :D

any suggestion web and head master saab :)

I had the same problem but after I went to 'my computer' and deleted all the cookies from 'my setting' I can log out now.

Its the ghost of all the inhuman activities and trolling you have done here,try being an better individual!:lol:
Else you are doomed to wander here for eternity!

Its the ghost of all the inhuman activities and trolling you have done here,try being an better individual!:lol:
Else you are doomed to wander here for eternity!

inhuman activities lol

I dont think i ever do trolling :P

May be your clever "troll tempting" posts has led to the infractions of many innocents!you can't escape their wrath!

lol well its their fault if they cannot hold their anger during discussion..Innocent people dont get infractions :P

on topic i have restarted my pc and when i open the pdf website ..i was still login there..so i guess i have no option but to live with it

lol well its their fault if they cannot hold their anger during discussion..Innocent people dont get infractions :P

on topic i have restarted my pc and when i open the pdf website ..i was still login there..so i guess i have no option but to live with it

did you try reloading the page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom