What's new

I Came, I Saw, I Ruined

Is the internet hindu like a sub specie of the internet mullah?

Internet Hindu........hindus having internet connection....so, according to her every online hindu is an evil....she first needs to go to primary classes once again(please send her to KVs) once she will grow up with these children she will come to know it doesn't matters to us who is hindu, muslim or any other caste or religion ???????......

I am Muslim.

And as you can see, I has Internet.

Hence, that makes me an Internet-Muslim.

And...
There are Internet Christians.

There are Internet Jews.

There are Internet Sikhs.

There are Internet Rastafarian.

Can I add Internet Atheist? Surely, there are many. Especially this eccentric chap:
The Amazing Atheist - YouTube

There are so many!

So therefore, I conclude that each and every person using the Internet are inherently evil, unthinkably evil.

Internet is the root of all evils. There's free ****, you can illegally download stuff, you can access classified information or even top secret information - be it military or corporate, you can steal people's information, you can upload live videos of AH-64 Apaches randomly killing......."stuff"(?), you can post all manner of propaganda and cause media flutter - which drives people away from the truth, and last but not the least TROLLING - the most evil and most ****** sin.

So, I'd like to pass on a Fatwa that makes the use of Internet Haram. For it is the root of all evil.

The dark side:
So my Internet Hindu, Internet Muslim, Internet-whatever fiendish friends, be proud that you are all evil. Surely, we have all engaged in all the activities I mentioned in your pathetic and worthless little Internet lives (apart from maybe uploading violent Apache videos).

Be proud that you are such trollish fiends. It'll help raise your badassery that may make girls notice us. Especially considering that we PDFers are all bit nerdy. So give us a chance. After all, this place makes us smarter (apparently).

You are an unstoppable force of darkness!

On a side note, I think it is pretty obvious that woman is not familiar with the concept of trolling.

Lakh lanaat on me :hang2:

never mind i have lost faith in this forum

Then whats stopping you packing your bags and getting the hell out of here!! The fact that you stick around is testament to an incitemnt to your fascination. If not then dont bother coming here>
Araz

The opening title should be the line of the MODs here-
They come- they see and they ruin ev thing-

Internet hindu is a dangerous phenomena- atleast they all should be banned here ASAP-

never mind i have lost faith in this forum

You blasphemous atheist- how could you loose faith?-

off topic:How many string did he pull to become a Think Tank so early! I mean so you apply or they just pic you up!?

off topic:How many string did he pull to become a Think Tank so early! I mean so you apply or they just pic you up!?

Go through his posts history-
it doesn't matter if you are some ones uncle- aunty- or brother-
If you have quality you deserve to be a think thank-
and by the looks of his posts- he surely deserves it-

7.5% of Indians have internet access to Internet, what effect does such so called internet hindus have???
7.5% of a billions is still alot. See any thread on PDF, Indians always reply in huge numbers

Back
Top Bottom