What's new

I.C.C (it hurt me so much)

International conspiracy against Bangladesh:

Umpires: Aleem Dar (Pak) and Ian Gould (Eng)

Third Umpire: Steve Davis (Aus)

Match Referee:
Roshan Mahanama (SL)

Finally,

ICC President:
Mustafa Kamal (Bangladesh)

Thats called RAW.

BD is the superpower of criciket, never went to even semifinal of any cup. lol

England suffered in their match against these pathetic bangladeshis because of umpire errors. Zimbabwe faced umpire errors against Ireland. Nobody complained then, now these fcking lungis think they are a world beating team.

These bangles should never have been admitted to play cricket.

Not to forget, Ian Gould and Steve controversial decision against Umar Akmal in Pak vs India Pool B match.

ICC and BIG 3 have become controversial now...where none of other world playing nations happy with this current setup.

Not to forget, Ian Gould and Steve controversial decision against Umar Akmal in Pak vs India Pool B match.

ICC and BIG 3 have become controversial now...where none of other world playing nations happy with this current setup.

Then don't play cricket. No ICC team even goes to Pakistan to play cricket, after all nobody wants to get shot. So resign from ICC and don't play cricket again.

Then don't play cricket. No ICC team even goes to Pakistan to play cricket, after all nobody wants to get shot. So resign from ICC and don't play cricket again.

Yup, after Indian terrorists attack Sri Lankan Cricket team, i say Pakistan should have done in India the same, and no team will play cricket in India too.

1.Let us welcome our team home as heroes.

2.Let us refrain from either inviting Indian teams/players or allowing our players/team to play in the Rape-ublic of Cheats.

3. With UAE,Pakistan and SL, let us form a SAPL minus the cheats.

Great Idea - minus India, true spirit of game might revive. Corrupt ICC should never be involved.

Maukaaaaaaaa oh maukaaa (whatever the **** that means).

Looking on the bright side, I don't see the middle easterners complaining about their neighbors.

When these guys will stop whining?

I wouldn't call it whining. They are just having fun in a place where having fun is limited.

I know for a record that the Bangladesh team got a heroes welcome when they got home.

I wouldn't call it whining. They are just having fun in a place where having fun is limited.

I know for a record that the Bangladesh team got a heroes welcome when they got home.

Fun? That's one crazy idea of fun!!

And sure, Bangladesh won three matches in this tournament against Afghanistan, Scotland and England, probably their best performance in any tournament so far.

Fun? That's one crazy idea of fun!!

And sure, Bangladesh won three matches in this tournament against Afghanistan, Scotland and England, probably their best performance in any tournament so far.

They could have played better. Much better. Not to mention a sloppy play-style.

And yes, we are crazy. Borderline insane.

When these guys will stop whining?

@Rain Man @Kinetic and other posters of similar mindset
Why pretending that you don't realize what is 'whining' or 'crying' and what is protest against (1) unpardonable negligence by umpire for not seeking assistance from technical gadget at hand (or ignoring these)---tantamount to be utter dishonest, and (2) alleged possibility of India's criminal business mindedness over sportsmanship---that is killing both ICC and Cricket ?

@Loki
Why are you so meek not to raise total Bangladesh's view-point against hegemonic Indians. You know not-less-than-me that everyone here is now seriously sick of their dirty impolite arrogance ? Even others too, see--the recent thread "India is cheater" (or something like so) in PDF Member's Club section is quite interesting.

Last edited:
@Rain Man @Kinetic and other posters of similar mindset
Why pretending that you don't realize what is 'whining' or 'crying' and what is protest against (1) unpardonable negligence by umpire for not seeking assistance from technical gadget at hand (or ignoring these)---tantamount to be utter dishonest, and (2) alleged possibility of India's criminal business mindedness over sportsmanship---that is killing both ICC and Cricket ?

@Loki
Why are you so meek not to raise total Bangladesh's view-point against hegemonic Indians. You know not-less-than-me that everyone here is now seriously sick of their dirty impolite arrogance ? Even others too, see--the recent thread "India is cheater" (or something like so) in PDF Member's Club section is quite interesting.

It still pains? :(

Your team's incompetence is really criminal, I can understand. :(

For more information, refer to page 3.

I.C.C (it hurt me so much) | Page 3

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom