mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Listen Live PTI Radio on PTIRADIO.com .

I and my family will vote for Imran Khan - Dr. Atta ur Rehman on PTI Radio

He said that talking to youth on PTI Radio

389503_400838423326536_844582243_n.png

sir what else was expected from you ? Great anyway... :)

#SaveHEC

Is not he a scientist..... I just don't understand why scientist be part of some political parties or in political setup???

I have already registered my family members with PTI but wont be able to work for party elections due to my coming final exams....

Pulling out 5-10 days wont be difficult... unless there is a direct clash between your exams and election days..

remember after that what would you want to remember "an excuse" or that "you tried/were part of it?".

anyhow you understand your situation better...best of luck !!

Is not he a scientist..... I just don't understand why scientist be part of some political parties or in political setup???

he is not part of any party. He as every comon Pakistanies are fed up they see IK as a hope. A person like him does not want to be led by Nawaz Sharif , Zardari , Altaf etc etc

PPL i talked to are afraid to show there support for PTI in public they say to PPP PML.N poltican that they will vote them but on election day they will not. Main reason they think if PTI will not win there lifes will be hell as we have seen in past.

he is not part of any party. He as every comon Pakistanies are fed up they see IK as a hope. A person like him does not want to be led by Nawaz Sharif , Zardari , Altaf etc etc

Yeah i understand everybody here does seem to favor IK ...but for some unwanted reason if some other parties win election dont think this might be not favorable to him and his job ...we all know politicians in south asian countries
can make anyone appoint or remove from his post

Thats why ppl like him going out publicy to say who they gona vote. No saying who we should vote but trying to tell ppl who to vote. I know if PML.N wins election they will make life a HELL of PTI supporters seen that before. They are well know for there police encouters and fake cases against ppl. PPL who beat u up for noting getting cake think what they will do after winning election.

Yeah i understand everybody here does seem to favor IK ...but for some unwanted reason if some other parties win election dont think this might be not favorable to him and his job ...we all know politicians in south asian countries
can make anyone appoint or remove from his post

Back
Top Bottom