What's new

i am very depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg wait!!! Mujhay ab samajh ayi horus bahi you had thought i am saying that i should be posting more in this introduction forum.NO. i wasnt ,i had meant the rest of the forums and the intellectual debates,(though i could never get into), but thats i had meant. ab itni bhi dumb nahi hoon. Theek hai mujhay apki baat kayi ghanton baad samajh ayi hai lekin khair.

Plz dont harrass him in future. I have signed a memorandum of understanding with svensvensonovo that only i could tease him around.

Ya hi joker(gif guy), shamain takes out switch blade and cuts both ends of jokers lips in a further upward curve. Now you look perfectly dappers .
That was sooo mean.
nurse-joker-says-hi.gif

Omg wait!!! Mujhay ab samajh ayi horus bahi you had thought i am saying that i should be posting more in this introduction forum.NO. i wasnt ,i had meant the rest of the forums and the intellectual debates,(though i could never get into), but thats i had meant. ab itni bhi dumb nahi hoon. Theek hai mujhay apki baat kayi ghanton baad samajh ayi hai lekin khair.

Plz dont harrass him in future. I have signed a memorandum of understanding with svensvensonovo that only i could tease him around.

Lol, I don't tease anyone. You can even ask @Armstrong , or @Gabriel92 --- they can vouch for me.

:devil:

I had read you can setup a thread after 100 posts and well i am at 101 and yet i cant see the feature available nor i could drop messages on profiles. Or send pvt messages.
Sighs. shamain holds gun next to her head. Water gun.

Lol. Water gun eh?

Super soaker ? :bunny:

@Shamain It is certain amount of posts and days which will result in promotion. It is 100 posts however you must be almost 1 month old member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom