What's new

i am very depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I had read you can setup a thread after 100 posts and well i am at 101 and yet i cant see the feature available nor i could drop messages on profiles. Or send pvt messages.
Sighs. shamain holds gun next to her head. Water gun.

I had read you can setup a thread after 100 posts and well i am at 101 and yet i cant see the feature available nor i could drop messages on profiles. Or send pvt messages.

Private messaging may follow a different restriction. It might be that TTA, mod or equivalent only, though these types of titles can invite non-TTA members into a private message. For profile posts, again there may be a restriction, but I'm not sure since I've never used that utility.

Some people also restrict their PM making and receiving capabilities by blocking other's attempts to start a PM with them, though mods may be able to bypass that.

If you need to PM someone, but can't, ask a mod to start a PM with you and the person you want to converse with.

To become a TTA you'll need to demonstrate a capacity to think, research and present your thoughts in a qualitative manner that goes above and beyond what normal persons offer. Equivalent titles such a "mod" or "professional" have the same functionality as a TTA, but with different requirements for promotion.

lolz....I think you need to sign out and the sign in again or something but you already made a thread? This one...As for pvt msg even I cant send...those are for certain ranking members like TT, Mods and Admins!

lolz....I think you need to sign out and the sign in again or something but you already made a thread? This one...As for pvt msg even I cant send...those are for certain ranking members like TT, Mods and Admins!
newbies can make threads in intro forum nowhere else they got this privilege.
To become a TTA you'll need to demonstrate a capacity to think, research and present your thoughts in a qualitative manner that goes above and beyond what normal persons offer. Equivalent titles such a "mod" or "professional" have the same functionality as a TTA, but with different requirements for promotion.
Oh ididnt know pm is a very special privilege. Waisay koi pm may bomb tau nai bhej day ga, ok iwas kidding.
Hey thanx sven. I could never be a tta, i am too UNexceptional to be that. And also limited knowledge. I am more into non chalant posting but yes i do learn from people.
Anyways, thankyou boysss for help.

don't be depressed watch this and do this
Haha laughing yoga , hansyayoga. Hahahhaa maynnnnn thats just too much.

thought gf issue.. exam issue... palestine/kashmir issue...but no...:mad:

lolz...He doesnt understand Urdu (I think)

No tharki used to start flirting in PM (so I heard)

While others abused that facility to pick fights or throw abuses

OMG!
Oh sad such ppl always make it others' loss.

Logout kar puttar tai mera nal bai k dum maar.

thought gf issue.. exam issue... palestine/kashmir issue...but no...:mad:
Hehe.
Hey listen india has banned beef ,i have an idea why dont make a movie by the name.
Dil waale bhains lay jayin gay

Hehe.
Hey listen india has banned beef ,i have an idea why dont make a movie by the name.
Dil waale bhains lay jayin gay
CORRECTION!

Dehli walay.

Logout kar puttar tai mera nal bai k dum maar.
Aapki dum hai.kitni lambi hai. 3 feet 4 feet.
If shamain steps on it you wont get crossed on me ,yea ,noo mayyynnnnnn.

:lol:

Yeah, I always feel like I'm missing out on the best conversations, insults and naughty jokes:angry:. But I make up for my lack of Urdu with a commanding grasp on Russian and Swedish.
Hey , what i wrote meant, 'noone will send anyone a bomb in pm so why pvt msgs are disallowed'.
Nothing to do with you. so plz dont be offended. Shamain doesnt get nasty that fast.

Aapki dum hai.kitni lambi hai. 3 feet 4 feet.
If shamain steps on it you wont get crossed on me ,yea ,noo mayyynnnnnn.
Puttar tu tou pehlay sai hi tight hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom