What's new

I am treated as an animal in Tihar, Bhatkal alleges

That is why Shinde has ordered not to catch Minority criminals.

:rofl: I don't think so.

They simply caught him because of the election pressure. One must think why these terrorists are kept alive for so many years. Honestly, it is not like they can't extract information from them for years.

Everything is always for elections. Bloody seculars.

May be his handlers told him the kind of treatment terrorists get in indian Jails during the brain wash sessions..... and they surely had an example..... Kasab...... Poor fellow got a rude shock.... He will be ok soon....

This should qualify for an episode on "Kapil Sharma's Comedy nights " HAHAHA :lol: what a guy .....I'm guessing he thought like Kasab he would be fed Hyderabadi biriyani everyday ? Sorry sonny , we 've run out of candies and lollypops .

Police should keep him under wraps in their stinky interrogation cells as long as possible , extract every bit of info and after exhausting him --feed him to the NOOSE . Even that would be humane --as I see , rabid animals are often put down by a single shot.

if those who are supposed to defend rule of law break it, by what moral principle do they expect ordinary civilians to follow it?
yes the right approach would be india's own guantanamo bay. as opposed to your suggestion of separation of under trials from convicts, i would suggest all under trials in terror cases to be locked up separately. preferably near a place where water is abundant.

Back
Top Bottom