What's new

I am treated as an animal in Tihar, Bhatkal alleges

Why are you going to courts? Just complain to batla-is-fake-encounter Kejriwal or Muslim-terrorists-must-be-freed Shinde what say @Guynextdoor2

what an idiot?He should thank allah that he is alive yet.......:lol::lol:

undertrials should be separated from convicts in each prison, and should be given better facilities. Why should not an alleged terrorist treated like everybody else, let court decide whether he is guilty and the quantum of punishment.

good to know they treat him as what he is :D so what you expect mr animal they treat you as crown prince ?:rofl:
if those who are supposed to defend rule of law break it, by what moral principle do they expect ordinary civilians to follow it?

This news makes me laugh . A terrorist complaining about treatment ....:lol:

You are treated like an animal because you are an animal .

Animal only?!

That scumbag should be thankful we didn't hand him over to cosmetics research companies to be used instead of innocent animals for chemical experiments.

But I am sure some so-called Indians would cry for him and demand that he be given a 2 BHK arrangement in jail.

Dramabazi on Regular Basis...this media will make out another Kasav out of Bhatkal...another report...

Yasin Bhatkal, aide claims threat to life in Tihar jail - Hindustan Times

sale chuchundar....

Why abuse him?

He knows that if he weeps to seculars and leftists, he will get VVIP treatment. He saw Guru and Kasab have 31 crores spent on them for years.

Why not try since anyway he is convicted for terrorism? :azn:

I am waiting for Kejriwal Brigade to reinforce Bhatkal's claim. Who knows there might be a flanking support from Digvijayji as well!
Btw - he probably took the "Athiti Devo Bhavah" a bit too seriously. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom