What's new

I am treated as an animal in Tihar, Bhatkal alleges

I am waiting for Kejriwal Brigade to reinforce Bhatkal's claim. Who knows there might be a flanking support from Digvijayji as well!
Btw - he probably took the "Athiti Devo Bhavah" a bit too seriously. :omghaha:

Well if Farziwala can be so 'honest' to call Batla House encounter, which took the life of a brave warrior inspector Mohan Chand Sharma, then I am sure that Bhatkal could even be released and contest elections for AAP.

After all, Prashant Bhushan won't mind.

Treated as animal, oh please the police doesn't need to be soo courteous, they should just put a noose around him and get it over with.
You kidding?

Prashant Bhushan would rather let a few hundred Indian kids die of blasts, than see a Secular Bhatkal be hanged.

AAP and the rest of UPA's fingers will go crazy.

Kasab was just too evident for them to not use it to milk 'votes'.

Hell be upon those who vote for those who side with anti-national terrorists.

Hope Blue cross help these animals which are in extinct asap.. :coffee:

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: Indian Mujahideen (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal, allegedly involved in numerous terror attacks across the country, on Wednesday complained in a court here that there is threat to his life as Tihar Jail officials are treating him and his accomplice "even worse than animals".

Bhatkal and his close associate Asadullah Akhtar has moved an application before district judge IS Mehta at Patiala House court here requesting him to issue direction to the director general, Tihar Jail, to ensure proper security and safety to them inside the prison premises.

Arrested by the National Investigation Agency in August 2013, Bhatkal is lodged in the Tihar Jail along with Akhtar.

"The superintendent of Tihar Jail has threatened the Akhtar and Bhatkal that they would be killed in jail. The attitude and behaviour of jail authorities towards the accused is abusive and they are being treated even worse than animals," the duo's defence counsel MS Khan told the court.

Khan contended there was apprehension that some untoward incident may take place with his clients. Jail authorities has refused him to have an interview with his clients in jail premises, he added.

The court has posted the matter for January 17 for further hearing the matter and asked the jail authorities to file a reply on the complaint.

Of course...animals should be treated like animals only?..Is he living in dreamland that he is expecting a luxury palace?

Animals ki bezzati :rolleyes:

images

sale ki pichhwade me garam sariya dalna chahiye daily subha subha :butcher:

Last edited:
I am waiting for Kejriwal Brigade to reinforce Bhatkal's claim. Who knows there might be a flanking support from Digvijayji as well!
Btw - he probably took the "Athiti Devo Bhavah" a bit too seriously. :omghaha:

Bhatkal supporter Kamal Faruki is AAP leader now. Yes, Faruki has Joined AAP now.

Bhatkal's arrest based on crime or religion, asks SP leader - News Oneindia

Bhatkal says blasts carried out to send message; SP leader Farooqi stirs row over arrest - Times Of India

Expelled SP leader Kamal Farooqui to join Aam Aadmi Party?

Last edited:
This is a sad issue a secular leader of a secular organization being treated this way by fellow communal inmates. This issue needs to be addressed immediately to protect the secular fabric of the country. :P

give dal chawal everyday and break all the bones.

Dal chawal is too healthy for this ***. He should be fed cold conjee in a used aluminium plate and be beaten with steel-tipped shoes every day.

Oh well, the guy who wanted to Nuke SURAT in Gujarat! Is complaining about treatment he gets? wow!Did he expect virgins and etc...?
I Should have been born stupid, to tell this idiot!

Last edited:
Shinde will definitely listen to him. He has a lots of sympathy for Muslim terrorist. Now he has said not to caught them.

Back
Top Bottom