What's new

I am Son of India :- Dalai LamaLama ,must watch interview

If you cannot find your own post to be insulting then perhaps nothing is to be said here. The AP comment along with the a snarky smilie should be a big give-away but sure ignorance is bliss.

You Indians are supporting him just because of your hate for China. He is a traitor to Chinese people simple as that. He has taken asylum in India on political grounds NOT on religious grounds so do not make him a god.

You Indians are supporting him just because of your hate for China. He is a traitor to Chinese people simple as that. He has taken asylum in India on political grounds NOT on religious grounds so do not make him a god.

So kind of you to presume things on India's behalf without knowing all the facts. Do yourself a favor and read about the timelines, status of Tibet before annexation, conditions and climate of religious extermination in China, India-China relations at that time and the respect His Holiness commands all over the world.

There are so many errors in your short post that it beggars belief but then surprises never cease.

It is not like that- You should read about The Great Leap and Cultural Revolution of China also consult senior Chinese members here on what was being done during that period- The Soviet citizens ran out of the Eastern block and were granted asylum not Just because of the Western hate for the communists-

How do you declare him a Traitor of some country Which occupied his land- If Tibet was a part of China why did It send Its army to occupy It ? And If It was occupied how is Dalai Lama or any one who escaped a traitor ?

As said by Spectre you don't even seem to know as much as a simple Chinese internet troll- I would advice you to read and consult into matters before making useless comments-

Regards-

Dali Lama born in Qinghai China, so he is no son of India maybe he is a son of a bitch, that's it.

He reminds me of US televangelists, a charlatan, a tool used by US to antagonize against the Chinese government.

You Non- resident Chinese seem to have lost all your culture- Learn some respect- He is an elderly Scholar- In ancient China your eyes could've been poked out for this-

Nobody hate China in India, they are not just trustworthy for us.

How can China disrespect a most peaceful person like him ??

Really, he's the most peaceful person? go ask those Dorje Shugden Tibetans if they're agree with you, you Indians use him as political tool against China and I don't need to bullsh1t about him because you're not going to believe anyway.... so go figure out yourself about him.

@Jlaw check these videos, you might be interested

Last edited:
He reminds me of US televangelists, a charlatan, a tool used by US to antagonize against the Chinese government.
It's good to know there is no freedom of writing at PDF as my original quote was edited.

Back
Top Bottom