What's new

I am quite sick of Hindutvwadi creeps. Dum ghut raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raees and Kabil released on the same day and around the same time Dangal had released. They were not trying to cut into each others market share. Movie going Indians would have anyway watched all these movies. Those who like English movies, would have watched xXx whether Deepika starred in it or not. Vin Diesel is a big name among Hollywood loving crowd everywhere in the world.

Indian tv serials are horrendously poor, walking around with a ton of gold, light skinned actors wearing a mountain of mske up with weird lighting, dramatic music and thunder claps

Pakistani drama is far far superior

Bollywood is ahead of Pakistani films which are again starting to grow but Bollywood has been incredibly poor for years covering up lack of story and talent with dance numbers, skimpy clothes and general kak

Only idiots with no desire to watch quality cinema watch bollywood

You have no idea of the hate we hold for hindus in particular and indians in general

LOL. That is how Pakistani movie and TV industry is world famous because of its far far superiority.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...kets/articleshow/18174228.cms?intenttarget=no

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Indian-Drama-Series/articleshow/51244196.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ut-desi-TV-shows-too/articleshow/52587864.cms

Poor substandard Indian movies and TV shows are no where in front of Pakistani dramas and movies. Tsk Tsk.

How many of superior Pakistani TV serials are running in Turkey, your blood brother country?

Indian tv serials are horrendously poor, walking around with a ton of gold, light skinned actors wearing a mountain of mske up with weird lighting, dramatic music and thunder claps

Pakistani drama is far far superior

Bollywood is ahead of Pakistani films which are again starting to grow but Bollywood has been incredibly poor for years covering up lack of story and talent with dance numbers, skimpy clothes and general kak

Only idiots with no desire to watch quality cinema watch bollywood

You have no idea of the hate we hold for hindus in particular and indians in general
Pakistani actors are superior talented for Pakistani mass may be..It depends on the quality of the audience how much talents they are evolved to absorb..
But no one wants to buy them.Accept the fact your people have spent decades enjoying Bollywood movies & still doing the same..Bollywood is known for producing all kind of movies even world class artistic movies..
If you even ask non Pakistanis about Lol-lywood they will correct you to Bollywood thinking it has been misspelled.
Bollywood is pretty famous in most western countries including Russia too..

Why don't you move to Western world just like Pakistanis do.you will live freely there.your ancestors have not done anything other than adopting our religion.be Christian ,adopt a new religion and live free..After all.it is not going to be new for you.

First you need to convince your own countrymen who seem to eat, breathe, and sleep India. Har waqt "hamara hamsaya mulk" ka rona lagaye rehetein hain. Movies dekhe Indian. Ganne sunne Indian. Dressing style copy karein Indian. TV dekhe Indian. Dances karein Indian. Yahan tak ke puja pat bhi karne lag gaye hai. Even your weddings no longer look Islamic weddings, with diyas and phool thali decorations and what not.

Dulhan bhi Indian. Sindoor nah laga saki tho mang tikka hi Hinduon jaise kar leti hai.

upload_2017-2-28_23-31-51.jpeg

2-celebrities-wear-Maang-Tikka-in-a-stylish-way-10.jpg

First of all, you are neither talking to Owaisi nor to a West Bengal Muslim.

Secondly, I never said anywhere that I felt unsafe here. That is the manufacture of your own mind.

I have said from the first post that Hindutvawadis (ugly black ones ....) are beginning to piss me off.

And why I cannot eat cow beef in my own country because self same ugly black Hindutvawadi cannot?

What is the connection?

Do I ask you guys to come into my mosque and pray?

Then for what am I being asked to toe the line on what is holy to you and what is not?

Agar yeh desh tumhara hai to mera bhi hai. To tumhare rules mere liye kyun?
Stop being racist here boy. Don't make yourself look bad if you aren't. Hindutva bhi karte hain log aur mulla bhi bakwas karta hai. Toh just leave this and what you said about cow is your own preference. It is a Hindu dominated country so I guess people would get hurt, most of them and similarly pork would be also banned in arab countries I suppose or restricted. It's only the cow meat which people oppose as it is considered sacred. It's complicated. Aur Kuch toh mana nhi hai khaane ko :)
Thoda bht compromise karna hi padta hai, life hai Bhai. Poori life hi saala compromise hai.
Baaki koi dikkat hai Hindu logo se toh batao aap?
Even cow isn't, koi tera haath nhi pakad lega. Mere saamne my Muslim friends eat beef we don't have any problem.

as much as i like to comment further , unfortunately i cant understand hindi, i migrated out at 7 and my parents are from NE

NE?

Stop being racist here boy. Don't make yourself look bad if you aren't. Hindutva bhi karte hain log aur mulla bhi bakwas karta hai. Toh just leave this and what you said about cow is your own preference. It is a Hindu dominated country so I guess people would get hurt, most of them and similarly pork would be also banned in arab countries I suppose or restricted. It's only the cow meat which people oppose as it is considered sacred. It's complicated. Aur Kuch toh mana nhi hai khaane ko :)
Thoda bht compromise karna hi padta hai, life hai Bhai. Poori life hi saala compromise hai.
Baaki koi dikkat hai Hindu logo se toh batao aap?
Even cow isn't, koi tera haath nhi pakad lega. Mere saamne my Muslim friends eat beef we don't have any problem.

NE?

North Ecuador

I will feel better when I have a juicy cow steak (medium rare, pink inside) in my mouth.

Bhaijan I have a simple solution for you. You are a man of means, instead of booking expensive holidays to Brazil why don't you buy a small farm in Kerala with a nice farmhouse and all the luxury you require, breed your own cows, slaughter them and have fresh beef every now and then when you visit.
As for Modi, I cannot remove him but you could take his pic to the toilet, defecate on it, I am sure its not banned nor penial. Keep doing that till the next elections and you feel feel good about it. :azn:

I am venting. I am sick of eating buffalo meat.

I want cow flesh in my mouth.

I don't want faux chicken steak burger. I want real steak.

Its my cow. I bought it. I will eat it if I want.
Hahaha!..I feel you Bro!...I love Beef as well...Just a small difference is that...I could never tell the diff from Cow meat or Buffalo meat...But I can exactly tell you the Cut though.

Second term is difficult for them.........with a coalition may be possible..........Then have doubts on Modi as Pm..........Coalition Partners may Prefer Sushma
Even with coalition, he will still be PM. He is no more a Pariah as he was earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom