What's new

I Am Not Cutting BJP's Vote, It Is Cutting Myne - Arvind Kejriwal

First learn english properly. Its aspertion and not aspiration!
Silly....
its called a typo you ***.
If you cant answer my question dont try to find fault using grammatical mistakes.
by the way its spelled aspersion

its called a typo you ***.
If you cant answer my question dont try to find fault using grammatical mistakes.
by the way its spelled aspersion

Aspiration and aspersion are two different things with different meaning.
You wrote the first word right. But the meaning was not what you intended to convey.
It means your vocabulary is weak. Had it been spelling mistake, that would have been okey, because everybody does that. But here, you did not know the meaning of the word. Do some TEFEL course, come back, join Arvind Kejriwal.

Aspersion is the word i meant . and you still evade the question. :)

Aspiration and aspersion are two different things with different meaning.
You wrote the first word right. But the meaning was not what you intended to convey.
It means your vocabulary is weak. Had it been spelling mistake, that would have been okey, because everybody does that. But here, you did not know the meaning of the word. Do some TEFEL course, come back, join Arvind Kejriwal.

It's TOEFL & not TEFEL.

But why are you starting a Spelling BEE contest here.

Either talk on topic or don't post.

Thank You.

It's TOEFL & not TEFEL.

But why are you starting a Spelling BEE contest here.

Either talk on topic or don't post.

Thank You.

He cant even spell and tries to debate with us on the intricacies of The English language. :lol:

He should gain a little credibility in this forum first . right now all he does is make himself look foolish.

He cant even spell and tries to debate with us on the intricacies of The English language. :lol:

He should gain a little credibility in this forum first . right now all he does is make himself look foolish.

You are a self declared congress party worker ........everybody in this forum has more credibility than you :tdown:

He has only one Agenda i.e. CORRUPTION (this is what he said literally), what does that means?? If by any chance he comes to power, than Good Bye Foreign Policy, Good Bye Home Ministry, Good Bye Child care & Women care, Good Bye Defence Ministry, Good Bye rural affairs, Good Bye every institution of Govt. & the entire STRENGTH of the GOI would be put to root out an EVIL called CORRUPTION. As if the ENTIRE world is CORRUPT & he is the only person in the world that is a SAINT.

The man thinks Jan Lokpal bill is some kind of RAMBAAND that will cure nation of all evils.

The man thinks Jan Lokpal bill is some kind of RAMBAAND that will cure nation of all evils.

I think you & many other Indian members here know as to on which side of Political Spectrum I stand.

But Given a Choice b/w RG & AK, I will vote for the former BLINDLY.

A known Devil is 1000 times better than an Unknown Devil.

You are a self declared congress party worker ........everybody in this forum has more credibility than you :tdown:

you are a self declared RSS chaddi. everybody in this forum has more credibility than you

.......better than sycophants of "Edvige Antonia Albina Maino" trolling the nation ....... :tdown:

and you are a modi sycophant, begone to ur RSS shakha in nagpur

I think you & many other Indian members here know as to on which side of Political Spectrum I stand.

But Given a Choice b/w RG & AK, I will vote for the former BLINDLY.

A known Devil is 1000 times better than an Unknown Devil.

I respect your choice.
but just to move away from the story, it is lack of serious credible candidates or parties that i rue as a voter.
My whole apprehension about parties like Aam Aadmi party is that they ultimately turn into one Flash in the pan performance parties.
It is therefore that the issue of electoral reforms raised by many activists in past is important.
AK is educated and upright person (No two ways about it), but will he be able to go beyond that, time only can tell.

I tnink i've posted this your Indian Election thread, I don't think RG will be congress's PM candidate.

@ SatishChandra07, @ Mritunjaya

Calm down Gentlemen! Atleast two members on the forum can show a little bit of respect and maturity that our Netas seldom demonstrate

I respect your choice.
but just to move away from the story, it is lack of serious credible candidates or parties that i rue as a voter.
My whole apprehension about parties like Aam Aadmi party is that they ultimately turn into one Flash in the pan performance parties.
It is therefore that the issue of electoral reforms raised by many activists in past is important.
AK is educated and upright person (No two ways about it), but will he be able to go beyond that, time only can tell.

I tnink i've posted this your Indian Election thread, I don't think RG will be congress's PM candidate.

For 2014 Narendra Modi is the best candidate for PM by a long shot. In a perfect world Modi should be PM for 10 years so that he can retire by the time he is 74. Arvind Kejriwal must use this additional 11 years to get more into politics and establish his bearings and campaign on a more positive agenda an hopefully establish a relevant 3rd front.

I do not see anyone like Modi in the next gen of any party. Among the lot , Kerjriwal will make a better candidate if he can get some more political maturity. Hopefully 10 years in Parliament will teach him a lot without corrupting his integrity.

@ SatishChandra07, @ Mritunjaya

Calm down Gentlemen! Atleast two members on the forum can show a little bit of respect and maturity that our Netas seldom demonstrate

Kindly do not lump with me pakistani false flaggers..........My posts are only for Indians and I do not reply to any pakistani and I certainly do no entertain replies by pakistanis. Some shameless people still crawl back is desperate attempts to make themselves relevant. I plan on giving respect only to those who deserve my respect. That means you too.......that means no more patronizing attitude/remarks.

agar atal bihari jaisa kuch repeat ho sake to iss desh ka kafi bhala hoga.........aur 2014 tak vo repeat telecast i think modi hi de sakta hai...better hoga agar iss bar NDA ya UPA nai BJP ya congress rule kare........

Back
Top Bottom