What's new

I Am Not Cutting BJP's Vote, It Is Cutting Myne - Arvind Kejriwal

One can consider supporting AAP in state level elections.

In national elections one could support him after a stable Namo vs. AAP 2 party system emerges. Maybe in 2019.

Most of BJP (other than Namo) and the whole of Congress are quite useless.

a request to every Indian member please during general elections next please vote only for bjp or congress if possible

This part makes this post worthy of my anger :D

On a serious note: We must vote for national parties in general elections.

For state level election i support arvind. He speaks well and his points are valid. He deserve chance at state level to prove himself.
But in case of general election, i'll cast my vote for Modi.

if you (people ) won't vote for him this time then there wouldn't be a next time for him. :p:

Then I am sorry....he is not worthy to power.......

Consider it as an intehaan......of whether he can stick with the people over some long and tough times or he is just a fluke who got a headstart from Anna movement......

This As$ candidates will lose their deposits. he is having delusions of grandeur.

Do you have a crystal ball?
Can you see through the future?
Stupid people are lining for him. I will post some photos of his gargantaun rallies, and after seeing all those you will change your silly thoughts about him loosing deposit.

You have photos? dont make me laugh . he claimed he had 2 lac people for his jail bharo andolan , less than 5 K turned up at the venue . all he crowds he ever got was when he was with anna hazere.

plus its not very hard to arrange crowds if needed, it only cost 100 rs , a packet of birayni per person.

PS: do you know how many people votes are needed to become a LS MP? 15lac. now tell me you feel he can get many seats?

You have photos? dont make me laugh . he claimed he had 2 lac people for his jail bharo andolan , less than 5 K turned up at the venue . all he crowds he ever got was when he was with anna hazere.

plus its not very hard to arrange crowds if needed, it only cost 100 rs , a packet of birayni per person.

PS: do you know how many people votes are needed to become a LS MP? 15lac. now tell me you feel he can get many seats?

BD9WL01CAAAFrba.jpg:large

Arvind Kejriwal will own Delhi.
Shiela Dixit will be out.
And Possibly Kapil sibal too.

Shall we wait for the elections or do you want us to start hero worshiping him from now its self?

Who is chor, president of indian congress sonia or arvind?

how about you ? are you a thief? if not why cast aspirations on others? you are entitled to hero worship arvind all you want but dont expect us to .

how about you ? are you a thief? if not why cast aspirations on others? you are entitled to hero worship arvind all you want but dont expect us to .

First learn english properly. Its aspertion and not aspiration!
Silly....

Back
Top Bottom