What's new

I am not celebrating 14th August this year

Jab azaad he nahi hua to celebration kis baat ka? Haan patwari zaroor manain ga un ki growth stunted hona ki waja sa unha pata he nahi chalta kab kab un ki Gand Mari gai ha. Jab jab Mari gai woh utna he Khush hua.

14th august is not an army day. it was not instituted by the army, nor begun by the army, but by the civilians who formed this country. its still a national day. stop with this stupidity. and unlike what some members are saying, no, 14th august is not a black day.

no 14th august celebrations here, till establishment is thrown in jail for act of treason to the constitution of pakistan. even old dead COAS graves should be dug and their skeletons should be hanged

14th august is not an army day. it was not instituted by the army, nor begun by the army, but by the civilians who formed this country. its still a national day. stop with this stupidity. and unlike what some members are saying, no, 14th august is not a black day.

August 14th is and will always be black day

We got rid of British and Hindu rule, only to fall into the claws of Feudal thieves and robbers.
230 million people are cabbages . What a few thousand powerful elite want, happens.
This ain't freedom.

No doubt. Neither am I or any Pakistani cultural organisation within The Netherlands.

pashtun nationalist

I'm a PTI supporter, Army is the only one keeping these laaltain clowns alive

sort of a hostile takeover

Hostile takeovers have taken place multiple times. Heard of Fatima Jinnah?

Chenagai airstrike, Shazia Khalid's story are glimpses of the reality.

Very happy Pakistanis are waking up.

We got rid of British and Hindu rule, only to fall into the claws of Feudal thieves and robbers.
230 million people are cabbages . What a few thousand powerful elite want, happens.
This ain't freedom.
@waz @Clutch
Liberty and freedom mean responsibility.
Are we, as a nation, ready to take the responsibility?
اگر پاکستان کے لوگ زمہ داری لینے والے ہوتے تو آج پاکستان کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا اور نہ کوئی قوم جو زمہ داریاں اٹھانے کے لئے تیار ہو کبھی غلام بنائی جاسکتی ہے۔
مسئلہ ہم خود ہیں اپنے لئے، کوئی اور نہیں۔

The day is suppose to resemble freedom, are we free in any sense?

Hostile takeovers have taken place multiple times. Heard of Fatima Jinnah?

Chenagai airstrike, Shazia Khalid's story are glimpses of the reality.

Very happy Pakistanis are waking up.
still got nothing to do with 14th august.

I'm a PTI supporter, Army is the only one keeping these laaltain clowns alive
then i take back what i said.

The day is suppose to resemble freedom, are we free in any sense?
not only freedom, but the formation of our country. those who formed it were free, those who fought for it and voted for it were free. it has got nothing to do with the present situation. there are ups and downs in life of every nation.

not only freedom, but the formation of our country. those who formed it were free, those who fought for it and voted for it were free. it has got nothing to do with the present situation. there are ups and downs in life of every nation.
Yes our forefathers paid the price but you cannot say that this situation is only today. The fact is it was always there, we were just not aware of it. What happened with Fatima Jinnah, how we lost an entire part of Pakistan just because of this. Country was formed but it never really got the chance to get free, we were sold a false narrative of azaadi with all those patriotic songs. Today one can't even express him/herself openly without the fear of being picked up. Look at the propaganda being run on tv and screens all around the country specially bigger cities. This does not resemble freedom.

Yea why would hostages will celebrate freedom. With utmost sadness, Pakistan is not a country for it's people anymore .. it's prison cell... Jo bhaag nai sakta ... saza katay ... No Justice, No democracy, no human rights.... we are just a number that they cash in with Taxes and mushkil faisalas.... their ayashii is on full swing... so Pakistan is not for us...

then i take back what i said.
What else you taking back?
More like Pakistan betrayed Islamic unity. Pakistan didn't allow the Bengalis to be politically heard and also allowed drone strikes targeting innocent civilians in FATA. Pakistan also sold out Kashmiri mujahids during the peak.

Pakistan is the biggest betrayer of Islamic unity.

Proves Pakistan was a mistake.

Hopefully we see Pakistan fall in our lifetime.

True Kabuliyan attitude is no different from what you see in Lahore and Islamabad.

But at this moment anything is better than the oversized tumor that is Pakistan.

People of Punjab voted to be part of Pakistan.

There was no vote in FATA and Balochistan.

I'm a PTI supporter
Really?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom