What's new

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – review

From what I have read in post No 1 it seems to be more the views of the author than Malala.

Shall get this book to read.

The problem is when you like to play the victim card over and over again so every Muslim necessarily has to be barbaric and every minority in a Muslim country, oppressed thats you're stereotypical thinking i am not saying its perfect either but if you prefer to think on those lines and remain blind to how the people in these societies do think and function then its upto you. Nobody can make you see things you don't want to see.
I am not stereotyping. I said we can build a temple in Saudi arab. we can not be the head of the state though we are the citizens of that country. We can not convert muslims, they can convert us. So is not it discrimination ? sadly the peaceful silent majority remains silent ? And why you strike in mumbai because muslims are killed in Burma ? Why always muslim cause first and then country ? Why you go and fight in support of palestinian , which is even not your country ?

I am not stereotyping. I said we can build a temple in Saudi arab. we can not be the head of the state though we are the citizens of that country. We can not convert muslims, they can convert us. So is not it discrimination ? sadly the peaceful silent majority remains silent ? And why you strike in mumbai because muslims are killed in Burma ? Why always muslim cause first and then country ? Why you go and fight in support of palestinian , which is even not your country ?
@Aamna14 - Please reply to these questions without name calling. The questions asked are valid. Answer or avoid - choice is yours. @Biplab Bijay - You need to sugarcoat your questions. :D

@Aamna14 - Please reply to these questions without name calling. The questions asked are valid. Answer or avoid - choice is yours. @Biplab Bijay - You need to sugarcoat your questions. :D

Since you don't know i have answered most of these questions if not all in the other thread and i haven't done any name calling either.

Since you don't know i have answered most of these questions if not all in the other thread and i haven't done any name calling either.
It will be great if you sum them up here to the questions. :)
Just saying, lady. :) Pls don't mind.

The point is like i said earlier why don't you stay where you are then. I consider a lot of laws unfair as well does that mean i say all Christians or Hindus are deliberately attacking and crushing Muslims? Why anyone strikes in Mumbai has more to do than just religion but you are too biased to accept it. Religion plays a part but its more of politics than religion involved. Muslims were killed in Burma and who killed them and what fault was it theirs that they were so ruthlessly massacred since they are the barbarians under all circumstances right? I never said i support any strike but i replied that in the other thread but it seems to me that you have your mind made up and do like blaming others for everything so nothing i would say would make a difference.

And like i said, you only like to hurl accusations when you don't have any answers to my questions so in that case there is nothing much left to discuss anymore.
ask the questions I will answer. But you have to answer my questions too.

The point is like i said earlier why don't you stay where you are then. I consider a lot of laws unfair as well does that mean i say all Christians or Hindus are deliberately attacking and crushing Muslims? Why anyone strikes in Mumbai has more to do than just religion but you are too biased to accept it. Religion plays a part but its more of politics than religion involved. Muslims were killed in Burma and who killed them and what fault was it theirs that they were so ruthlessly massacred since they are the barbarians under all circumstances right? I never said i support any strike but i replied that in the other thread but it seems to me that you have your mind made up and do like blaming others for everything so nothing i would say would make a difference.
A muslim non political party has organised that strike. If muslims are killed in burma that should not bother us Indians or pakistanis. We should not strike in our country and destroy it if some body has banned bhagvat geeta in russia or made a film innocent of muslims. You get my point ?

And like i said, you only like to hurl accusations when you don't have any answers to my questions so in that case there is nothing much left to discuss anymore.
I have asked direct questions. Why you dont stop sacrificing cows in Eid in order to show respect to hindus ? you can sacrifice a goat. Now if we have to follow law of the land, why muslims demand sharia zones in uk and protesting against face veil ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom