What's new

I am learning Urdu(Nastaliq script)

^ all of those belong to Pakistan.

Check out this map.A significant part of IVC lies in modern india.

indus-civilization-map.jpg

Mujhko abhi tak kisi ne good bye ya happy journey bhi nahin kaha:cry:.Friends!!! bid to kar do.

Lol, have a nice trip :agree:

Then Urdu belongs to India only.Sorry to burst your bubble.

1) All Indo European Aryan languages then belong to us :lol: As they all come from Classical Sanskrit, and this version of Sanskrit is the father of all other Indo-Aryan languages spoken in India :disagree:
Classical Sanskirt first came about in the IVC

2) Urdu was created by the same Muslim Invaders you Hindus despise :lol:

You need a hajmulla so that you can digest this.

LOL at your spelling.

Lol, have a nice trip :agree:

1) All Indo European Aryan languages then belong to us :lol: As they all come from Classical Sanskrit, and this version of Sanskrit is the father of all other Indo-Aryan languages spoken in India :disagree:
Classical Sanskirt first came about in the IVC

2) Urdu was created by the same Muslim Invaders you Hindus despise :lol:

LOL at your history knowledge, Classical Sanskrit(Laukik Sanskrit) Originated from Vedic Sanskrit.

Indians are not the sons of the soil. We are. Too bad you guys already signed the land over to us as well, rendering your claim invalid. :wave:

BYE FRIENDS!!!I am leaving for New Delhi Railway Station in 2 minutes.My train is at 9:30 IST and 9:00 am PST.I will be in the train for 45 hours,almost for 2 days.Can you believe it?It will reach Dibrugarh Town at 6:25 am IST on tuesday.
Again,good bye pals:wave:.Dont troll much and take care of yourselves.
See you later:cheers:.

He is going by this train.The most prestigious passenger train of india.
0.jpg

Someday i will also travel on this train.:bounce:

Bhaijaan kyon dukhi hote ho?Kuchh log kabhi nahin sudhar sakte.Unhen bas mauka chahiye ek dusre se bhirne ka.Ham aur aap to dost ban kar rahen.Vaise aapki baton se lagta hai ki aap two nation theory mein yakin nahin rakhte.

I'm not very much fan of two-or-multi-nation theory in the sense that it forces people to move from one of their common general identity (with long scope) to other specific identity(of less scope to nationality or ethnicity or religious)...But I believe its existence as a I do believe in my exitence and God exitence...:) you are seeing aroud these WE people need a chance to fight agaist each otgher on almost every thread....but on every thread I see a majority of us flaming each other and that made me more convinced about two nation theory (which is nothing but differences and gap of histories between us)....l

Muje hamsesh lagta hi jis point par Jinnah nay observe kia tha, yeh two nations aj bi osee maqaam par `stand by` hen aur aik inch nahi move hoe...I believe kay roaz raoz ki kich kich sy behtar tha kay alag countires men rahen, aur jo Khuda (Allah) karta hi wo theek krta hi. I do pray for Jinaah (he must not be very much happy as he was named by Indian congress as 'ambassidor of unity' but I guess this trolling (you see but many indian and pakistanis are our friends who try not to hurt each other but mostly time things goes like in this thread :D...) made Jinnah think to live seaprated...but it was less terrible solution then as jointed)....kia putaa jo aj hum aik doosry ki rees men neuclear power bny hen wo na bnty...I never like jointed family system ...and yes we PAK and IND and alll should be true friends I wish....

Jinnah was not even an exteme muslim but I more westernised in his dress code and style and living ...so it was his keen observation I feel...
Hamara to janm hi hua hai kam fortunate logon ka bhala karne ke liye.Meri zindagi maqsad e aala insaniyat ki bhalai ke liye vaqf thi ,vaqf hai aur rahegi.Aur rahi baat duaon ki to vo to main hamesha karta hoon ki duniya mein sabhi log khush rahein.tamaam duniyavi khwahishat sabhi ko naseeb hon!Thanks.

more powers to your naik maqsad..and Ameen!.:)

Pata nahin Assam mein koi mazaar milegi ya nahin lekin kamakhya mandir mein aap sab ke liye prarthna zaroor karoonga:agree:.Vaise bhi khuda to sirf ek hi hai.

I agree khuda aik hee hi aur wo HER JAGA hota hi...ap dil sy dua maang den gy jahan par bi tuo hum smjee gen qabool ho gai...:)

Somehow I have had the impression that Urdu and Hindi have a common origin. Right? or is one of them the original language and the other is an offshoot?

I would never call urdu and hindi as 2 different languages.urdu uses arabic and persian nouns for some words where as hindi uses sanskrit words.Pustak is hindi whereas kitaab is urdu

Both have same verbs which are derived from sanskrit like likh,padh,dekh,maar etc.As far as i know there is not even a single verb in hindi or urdu which is not a derivative of sanskrit.Even the genders in hindi and sanskrit are same.though sanskrit has a neuter gender,it is not similar to a telugu or english neuter gender.tht is the reason that gender had vanished in all the derivatives like hindi.they have only 2 genders now masculine and feminine.

Does Hindi have separate letters for hard and soft t's and d's like urdu does?

Urdu is hybrid language with about 40% word from Arabic which include script with Turk,Afghan and Persian language and please note that these all languages script writing is same as arabic (only Turk script change after Ata turk) rest is sindhi, punjabi, Sanskrit etc

Back
Top Bottom