What's new

I am Assistant Director ISI, Usama Shaheed

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
15079005_2147051482186760_3521394247298643869_n.jpg

"The real life operations are different than the movies, you watch on daily basis. Its the dream of I guess every youngster to serve his country by Joining Forces etc. I followed the same line. I was lucky enough that I got selected, maybe the selecters saw my passion and commitment, whatever It was, I was selected for a very prestigious mission.

I was appointed in Balochistan, I can not share the exact location, Balochistan Liberation Army BLA The RAW Funded Terrorist Org was very active in Balochistan, It was our mission to show their real face to the People of Pakistan and to all the people around the globe. Second mission was to apprehend those terrorists. I was trained officer. Trained for this Job, Passion was so dominate that all 24 hours were the duty hours for me. I did many operations, arrested many terrorists with the help of FC and other law enforcement agencies. It was an honour to serve your country like that. One night I got a call from my 'Source' there was some tip, and I had to rush in an emergency. I called the FC and we were going like thunder to arrest those terrorists. Then again my source rang me and asked me to Hurry up and be quick as the Terrorists could flee, I asked driver to come in my seat and I started driving the vehicle. I did not care anything but to reach at site on time. But on taking a road turn my vehicle got slipped due to speed. It was not like that i was careless, No it was all what Allah has decided for me. My Vehicle got slipped and I felt someone has pushed me out of Vehicle. It was due to accident. I got head Injuries. I could not survive. But our mission was accomplished by my team, despite of the fact their commander was no more with them but they accomplished their mission.

You surely want to meet me, Okay I am here, Meet me, I am Assistant Director ISI, Usama Shaheed. It was an honour to serve my motherland, take care of my Pakistan. Allah Hafiz."

@Horus @Irfan Baloch @Khafee @Abu Zolfiqar @Arsalan

May Allah grant you the highest of place in jannat. Our intelligence agencies, that are criticized not only from the outside but also from the in, are the silent heroes of our war on terror. Their work and their effort in breaking the back of terrorism and they continuously work everyday to make sure the henious and cowardly actions of our enemies are foiled.

I think we need to highlight the efforts of ISI even more so that we can truly understand as well as get to know the sacrifices of our intelligence agencies and their men.

I salute to the hero and all those unnamed heroes that have sacrifices everything for pakistan.

That a spirit we everyone have got and we can do everthing for our country. bro we will never forget you and you are inspiration for all of us .

He was my university mate, we didn't even have a hello hi but now i think we should've talked more. I've always seen him with a girl which looks familiar to him and the first thing came to mind is 'they are perfect couple'. Iqra University is proud of you brother and don't worry after you its my number the way you think is definitely the way i think and IN SHA ALLAH will follow the footsteps of you and others and won't stop myself from sacrificing for the sake of this country.

Back
Top Bottom