What's new

I am ashamed of AID from us Arabs to Pakistan

now damn close this thread and discuss on other thread of saudi aid. muslims are sleeping not daed. look when they wake up.thanks saudi uae,

Well honestly speaking its due to Zardari that nobody is coming to our rescue. A few of my Saudis friends were messaging to STC telethon donation number while abusing Zardari that he is gonna eat it all. Society preceptions are stronger than reality and Zardari is a bad image for us. Everyone things he will eat it all by himself and hesistating from donations.

Not even Americans and Brits trust Zardari, where he is depositing all Pakistani money.
All US aid will be distributed by US agencies by them self.
It is for all the world to see when he left to UK on an expensive tour on state expense while rest of the world is announcing aid packages and drives.
This is first President of Pakistan who have requested US to prepare bill for converting previously agreed defense funds to his govt.
He remain the only President who had been granted most loans in a given time frame.

I believe every one who oppose Kalabagh dam was a traitor before but now they are all mass murderers as well and a case shall be filed in international court of justice against Zardari for engineering mass murder of Pakistanis.

This is nonsense to be honest why would arab world have to donate like as if it's binding if they want to donate sure our hands will wc them with open arms
look deep inside your self 1st n stop pointing fingers at others ...yes we need to find a way out but not like crying babies time never stops history always repeat itself n religion always go advance we need to be more pragmatic in terms of dealing with lot's of issues n facts..

Last edited:
I think, you misunderstood, not just about dance. Just look at their true colors.... Can you proof any of Egypt willing to donate or anything else in the past? Otherwise, Pakistan is preparing to launch a ........if necessary!

Leave it.

S_O_C_O_M -Thank you for the lists, it show clearly. You see less efforts of them except Egypt on the lists........:tup:

So finally that dance ranting is over!

Now to your statement; aid cannot be demanded.. you only have the right to accept or not.
Rest is answered already in above post.

Back
Top Bottom