What's new

I am a newbie here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am Emilly, Swedish National and I am new to this forum. I have been with other forums before and came to knew about this forum few months back. Kinda enjoying it :). I have done masters in Economics and served 3 years in Swedish Armed force. Would love to share my experience with you all and hope to learn few things from you as well.

Cheers

Welcome aboard. Try not to get bogged down by all the hate which flies around here every now and then.

Hi All,

I am Emilly, Swedish National and I am new to this forum. I have been with other forums before and came to knew about this forum few months back. Kinda enjoying it :). I have done masters in Economics and served 3 years in Swedish Armed force. Would love to share my experience with you all and hope to learn few things from you as well.

Cheers
:welcome: 2 :pakistan:.Enjoy ur stay here:enjoy:

Hi All,

Cheers

Hello Emilly and Welcome to PDF ! :wave:

Im new here but tryin to figure out how to write in forum from my phone. Im from USA. Houston, Texas. Im here to learn more about you, cause my new and CNN corrupt the news. I want to here from u personally. Read your news and hear your stories. I want to know the truth first hand.

Im new here but tryin to figure out how to write in forum from my phone. Im from USA. Houston, Texas. Im here to learn more about you, cause my new and CNN corrupt the news. I want to here from u personally. Read your news and hear your stories. I want to know the truth first hand.

Sorry I did not get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom