What's new

I am a Jat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know there were Jats in Pakistan.

Are they Hindu or Muslim? How come no one talks about them but only the surds?

and you guys still consider yourself experts on Pakistan. :pop:

Jats are one of largest group of Punjab's population.

Are the two not very different?

Jatt (pronounced "jutt") Sikh and Jat (pronounced "jaat")?

I d

I did not know they were the same. They look so different (Jats are significantly fairer, even accounting for facial hair) and speak a different language and have huge amount of castes and gotra etc. which the Sikhs do not have. Are you saying the Jats and the Jatt Sikhs are the same, only different religions and customs? I thought the Jats had some foreign blood in them also (read that somewhere .....)

I d

I did not know they were the same. They look so different (Jats are significantly fairer, even accounting for facial hair) and speak a different language and have huge amount of castes and gotra etc. which the Sikhs do not have. Are you saying the Jats and the Jatt Sikhs are the same, only different religions and customs? I thought the Jats had some foreign blood in them also (read that somewhere .....)

"Jat/Jaat/Jutt etc" is an umbrella term not an ethnicity.

I d

Dude you don't know anything about Jaat, Jutt or Jatt...
Who say Sikh Jatts don't have gotras ???
You will find nearly each and every gotra of Hindu Jaat in Punjabi jatt too like Dhillion, Gill, Sindhu and a lot more.
I am Jaat and know lots of Jatt here..

Dude you don't know anything about Jaat, Jutt or Jatt...
Who say Sikh Jatts don't have gotras ???
You will find nearly each and every gotra of Hindu Jaat in Punjabi jatt too like Dhillion, Gill, Sindhu and a lot more.
I am Jaat and know lots of Jatt here..

Hindu jats have bajwa clan also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom