What's new

I am a Jat

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz.... was it a slang match?
btw, I have been banned many times, and then after a specific period unbanned. Why cant you use that id after some days.

I think member id cant be revived. Not so slang, mod didnt like my anti pak stand.

Welcome abroad:welcome:
Didn't get the gotra part though.Outdated thinking.
unpad JAT paddha jessa
padha Likha JAT Kh.... jaisa

yeih world famous anecdote hein... block mat kar deyo... nahi toh ... samaj gya na....

You were like that Munshi guy? Bashing India in everything?

I like to bash indpak both again support them both if necessart :lol:

Can anyone post how the jaats look. Physically strong like Punjabis. I saw in an Indian movie vicky donor, those north Indians are descendants of Alexander.

@trainer @Jaat Rock

I like to bash indpak both again support them both if necessart :lol:

Can anyone post how the jaats look. Physically strong like Punjabis. I saw in an Indian movie vicky donor, those north Indians are descendants of Alexander.

@trainer @Jaat Rock
Yupe Jaats look physically strong and are same as Punjabis in a lot of things (that's what i think)
@ranjeet bro what you say about this?

So the tall strong sikhs we see are all jats?

Skihism is a part of every Jat ... and it was started by Jats as each family use to donate their elder son for a CAUSE and our Tenth guru

Skihism is a part of every Jat ... and it was started by Jats as each family use to donate their elder son for a CAUSE and our Tenth guru
GOVIND SINGH JI .... WAHE GURE DE KA KALSA WAHE GURE JI KE FATEH.... made it into another faith ....

regards.\
Jats, dogs and potatos are found every where .....

More Proud to be an INDIAN ......
than to be a JAT.

and i am Arain.....lets have a duel.....

and i am Arain.....lets have a duel.....
kabbadi kabbadi ....
22ec8102-9b6e-47dd-a374-9368f1fc72e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom