What's new

“I always pray for India, Pakistan to be friends”

Considering how children in Pakistani schools are brainwashed with phony historical facts and anti India propaganda, it's a surprise how these kids have a soft corner for India!

Just check out You Tube to see many Pakistani academicians on Pakistan media discussion programs lambasting Pakistan's education system that lays bare the falsities being propagated about India as though it is some demon state and Pakistan, the Land of the Pure, a gift from Allah to the Muslims of the sub continent!

Ofcourse in Indian schools there is no propaganda against Pakistan. Only truth is told. Indians are all peace loving and brave. While Pakistanis are all evil, conniving and cowards.
Pure BS.
:lol:

No we are enemies till the end

We need to get used to this reality....

Kashmir is ours, and we will never have peace until india ends its occupation.

Muslims can play the long waiting game, aslong as Muslims in Kashmir are the majority then we are good.

Kashmiri Muslims in India have Adequately fought their corner, expelling the traitor pandits, and supporting their religious and cultural beliefs

Kashmir can become a pit for indian money and subsidies but they wont over come the natural hate muslims and kashmiri muslims have for hindu's
No body is considering you friend either..
kasmir is a dream for you pakistani.. and will remain so forever..and ypu will never have peace...pray all what you wana pray..
ya, wait till eternity ..
how many pakistani.. today killed in drone attack and blast..
Please enlighten us..
Soon Baluchistan will be a free country...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

look wat this thread has turned into :D

@Aeronaut...frndshp not possible for now :disagree: plzz close this thread :angel:

Gajar ka halwa, mangos,ghagras,rasgullas ,we are same hehe .we can find these things easily in europe as well.but does not mean asian and europians are same.they must be some school kids. I don't know why people from both sides accept this ,we are totally different nations.yes we can live together with mutual respect and understandings.

Gajar ka halwa, mangos,ghagras,rasgullas ,we are same hehe .we can find these things easily in europe as well.but does not mean asian and europians are same.they must be some school kids. I don't know why people from both sides accept this ,we are totally different nations.yes we can live together with mutual respect and understandings.
hatho pe mehendi lagana can not be found in europe.....only in india n pakistan.....

Kashmir is for Kashmiris. Kashmir was never a part of "India", it is not, and never will be. Inshallah.

It is how ever, a state, which a part of it is under the occupation of India.

Then release Pakistan occupied Kashmir and tell your master China to do the same

hatho pe mehendi lagana can not be found in europe.....only in india n pakistan.....
Brother they use tattoos we use mehndi. If u go into details this mehndi concept came from tattoos or vice versa. What ever we do in asia. people do in Europe, not exactly the same way or may be with different name but for sure it exists. After every 10 to 20 miles even languages can't be same. Look into your own country or in pakistan I can tell. But yes if someone forcefully wants to prove that we are same then that's a different story.

Brother they use tattoos we use mehndi. If u go into details this mehndi concept came from tattoos or vice versa. What ever we do in asia. people do in Europe, not exactly the same way or may be with different name but for sure it exists. After every 10 to 20 miles even languages can't be same. Look into your own country or in pakistan I can tell. But yes if someone forcefully wants to prove that we are same then that's a different story.
mehendi sirf shadi pe lagate hai bhai jaan :D....tattoo ko koi b tattu kbi b laga leta hai....wat m saying is there are many unique traditional similarities b/w both the nations....

Mard-E-Momin General Zia-ul-haq once said that,' If India-Pakistan become friends then Pakistan would be lost'.
So you got this quotation from Hindustantimes.right? Even zia did not tell us about it.

mehendi sirf shadi pe lagate hai bhai jaan :D....tattoo ko koi b tattu kbi b laga leta hai....wat m saying is there are many unique traditional similarities b/w both the nations....
Good luck for entering into this India Pakistan similarities circle. Bhai jaan:enjoy:

Unrealistic, ill founded and an outright stupid demand this is.

We can NEVER be 'friends', at best we can have a 'mature, working relationship', with each country minding its own business.

From our viewpoint, unless Kashmir issue is solved, no concrete progress can take place.

And there goes the 'mature, working relationship' down the drain.
For a truly mature relationship, you must work despite of Kashmir issue.

So you got this quotation from Hindustantimes.right? Even zia did not tell us about it.

Good luck for entering into this India Pakistan similarities circle. Bhai jaan:enjoy:

So, you deny his statement?

So, you deny his statement?
Why would I deny if he said it. But i need you to give me proof when and where he said like that. Otherwise it's just an indian propaganda for me. Nothing ełse.

Back
Top Bottom