What's new

“I always pray for India, Pakistan to be friends”

There is also Indiandefence forum owned by the same guy, but Indians prefer to come to Pakistan Defence Forum because they are obsessed with Pakistan, and probably think their own kind sucks too perhaps...

Mere bhai, where is the spice in life discussing matters with your image on a mirror? We come here to have some fun interacting with you guys (even if our opinions differ) :cheers:

India is a country that supported terrorists and proxy war in its small neighbour. Sri Lanka. Tried to pick a war with China, when they were experiencing one of the worst famines in their history, and still lost.

Chal jhoota

You are on a Pakistani site and quoting statements made by Musharraf which no Pakistani remembers Musharaf even made....

Such bizarre obsession...

Unrealistic, ill founded and an outright stupid demand this is.

We can NEVER be 'friends', at best we can have a 'mature, working relationship', with each country minding its own business.

From our viewpoint, unless Kashmir issue is solved, no concrete progress can take place.

If solution means giving kashmir in a plate to you by getting scared of your sponsored terrorism, sorry, let be eternal enemy. What say ya :D

If solution means giving kashmir in a plate to you by getting scared of your sponsored terrorism, sorry, let be eternal enemy. What say ya :D

Kashmir is for Kashmiris. Kashmir was never a part of "India", it is not, and never will be. Inshallah.

It is how ever, a state, which a part of it is under the occupation of India.

Kashmir is for Kashmiris. Kashmir was never a part of "India", it is not, and never will be. Inshallah.

It is how ever, a state, which a part of it is under the occupation of India.

Ok, if it suits you more, then let me say it will be in occupation of India for ever.

I dont mind playing with words till our purpose is met.

If Indian union states become separate countries I wonder how many of them become friends with Pakistan. :)

Your prayers will be answered.Neigbours must become friends to move the countries to greater heights of endeavour.Everything is possible when we cast aside envy,jealously,suspicion and promote greater economic and social intercourse

Are you an Indian witch doctor who makes predictions through his snake charming?

When did I charm you? :lol:

I just provide you my opinion just like when you said "it never will be, inshallah". May be your adding "inshallah" added more weight than my snake charming.

When did I charm you? :lol:

I just provide you my opinion just like when you said "it never will be, inshallah". May be your adding "inshallah" added more weight than my snake charming.

I'll entertain your query then. Inshallah = If God willing.

I'll entertain your query then. Inshallah = If God willing.

Did I asked you to tell me that?

Your saying Inshallah and at same time being certain by using "never" is self contradictory.

You are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. And mine is Kashmir is ours, integral or occupied.

Back
Top Bottom