I again raise a question in more polite manner

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So, they deleted my previous thread...

I again ask this question in a more polite manner as question is very genuine.

Why naval was college was SHIFTED from Karachi to Lahore?

Why not make a separate naval war college? in most pampered city of Pakistan? Lahore?

Why snatch it from Karachi and then gave it to Lahore??

Karachi has no Naval war college but Lahore has one? Why it was SHIFTED?

This is called SNATCHING.

It is a simple question.

Mods, before deleting my thread, can you answer this simple question? PLEASEE !!!

------

By 1995, staff course was declared as career milestone resulting in increased induction of officers in PN Staff College; making it inevitables to shift to a proper building. At this time, it was decided to shift the college to Lahore to enhance maritime awareness among the general populace and academia. Pending construction of purpose-built campus, a building on the Mall Road was acquired, altered to meet the purpose and inaugurated in August 1996 as Pakistan Navy War College. 25th PN Staff Course commenced at Lahore in August 1996.

https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/pnwarcollege.html

Last edited:
It needs to be appreciated that many advanced Navies of the world including France, China and Malaysia continue to operate some of their premier Naval institutes much away from the Sea shores in hinterland as well as main cities to ensure adequate projection and better service understanding by its citizens. While the presence of Pakistan Army and PAF is felt everywhere in the country, P.N. inherently suffers on this account. Being restricted to Karachi and its surroundings, awareness about the Navy in other parts of the country and its role in the defence of the motherland is either scant or grossly misunderstood. This has resulted in tragic neglect of our maritime sector besides disproportionate representation in the service from parts of the country beyond Sindh.

http://www.defencejournal.com/2000/mar/maritime.htm

The shifting of the Naval College to a location other than Karachi was a long drawn goal of P.N. .. Punjabis / lahoris have got nothing to do with it.

It needs to be appreciated that many advanced Navies of the world including France, China and Malaysia continue to operate some of their premier Naval institutes much away from the Sea shores in hinterland as well as main cities to ensure adequate projection and better service understanding by its citizens. While the presence of Pakistan Army and PAF is felt everywhere in the country, P.N. inherently suffers on this account. Being restricted to Karachi and its surroundings, awareness about the Navy in other parts of the country and its role in the defence of the motherland is either scant or grossly misunderstood. This has resulted in tragic neglect of our maritime sector besides disproportionate representation in the service from parts of the country beyond Sindh.

http://www.defencejournal.com/2000/mar/maritime.htm

The shifting of the Naval College to a location other than Karachi was a long drawn goal of P.N. .. Punjabis / lahoris have got nothing to do with it.

You avoided my question, deliberately.

Make THOUSANDS naval college in Lahore, I damn care. Make a Naval War College in Waziristan, I damn care. No one minds.

My question is Why it was SHIFTED from Karachi? Karachi has none now and Lahore has one

You snatched it and handed it over to Lahore?

Why not create a separate Naval War College in most pampered city of Pakistan aka Lahore?

Why not make a separate naval war college? in most pampered city of Pakistan? Lahore?

It is a simple question.

Mods, before deleting my thread, can you answer this simple question? PLEASEE !!!

What is wrong with Lahore? It is the cultural capital of Pakistan.

Lahore is a beautiful clean city.

Who is responsible for inefficient use of the river Indus?

Why can't one cruise from Gwadar to Lahore or raft from Gilgit to Islamabad?

What's this kola veri ji

Welcome to thread :)

What is wrong with Lahore? It is the cultural capital of Pakistan.

Lahore is a beautiful clean city.

Please don't troll...Answer the question

Make THOUSANDS naval college in Lahore, I damn care. Make a Naval War College in Waziristan, I damn care. No one minds.

My question is Why it was SHIFTED from Karachi? Karachi has none now and Lahore has one

Why not create a separate Naval War College in most pampered city of Pakistan aka Lahore?

Read the link/article (post#2) and you will understand why the temporary makeshift Naval college was shifted from Karachi.

No one snatched it from anyone. That's a very childish way of expressing yourself ..

Also, you need to reply to this:
Why is PAF staff college located in Karachi, when there is none in Lahore (or in any other city for that matter)?
Why is the Command and Staff college located in Quetta?
Why is the GHQ in Rawalpinidi/isb?

Federation hain ham bhai, ya ab sara kuch Karachi mein hi ho? baqi shehar Pakistan mein nahi hain kiya?

Read the link/article (post#2) and you will understand why the temporary makeshift Naval college was shifted from Karachi.

No one snatched it from anyone. That's a very childish way of expressing yourself ..

Also, you need to reply to this:
Why is PAF staff college located in Karachi, when there is none in Lahore (or in any other city for that matter)?
Why is the Command and Staff college located in Quetta?
Why is the GHQ in Rawalpinidi/isb?

Federation hain ham bhai, ya ab sara kuch Karachi mein hi ho? baqi shehar Pakistan mein nahi hain kiya?

Please don't troll...Answer the question

Lahore is much safer city than Karachi.

I say move all important institutions like stock exchanges etc. out of Karachi.

Naval base too should be moved to Gwadar.

Lahore is much safer city than Karachi.

I say move all important institutions like stock exchanges etc. out of Karachi.

Naval base too should be moved to Gwadar.

Indian trolls are not needed here

It is a simple question.

------

By 1995, staff course was declared as career milestone resulting in increased induction of officers in PN Staff College; making it inevitables to shift to a proper building. At this time, it was decided to shift the college to Lahore to enhance maritime awareness among the general populace and academia. Pending construction of purpose-built campus, a building on the Mall Road was acquired, altered to meet the purpose and inaugurated in August 1996 as Pakistan Navy War College. 25th PN Staff Course commenced at Lahore in August 1996.

https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/pnwarcollege.html

Sir if I give you an answer for your concern will you relax your attitude?

Indian trolls are not needed here
Please stay out of it let me talk to him.

That's the right question to ask for knowledge.

Why not make a separate naval war college?

The first of question is right too except for what you mean pampered city.

But then, it seems like you have already made your mind as below .....

then I have a question for you that "what makes you to realize that you will be satisfied with the answer to your right questions?".

because honestly speaking; you need to work with anger to manage and do not abuse or use inappropriate language just because you are angry with something you believe per your understanding.

Use of abusive or inappropriate language wouldn't get you an answer but a possible reply in kind by those you insulted in first place. An instigation and then there is reaction; so the both will find yourself disrupting friendly environment and also sabotaging any possibility of qualitative discussion.

Please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom