What's new

Hypocrisy, Pure Lies of Bangladesh, Myth-busting the Bangladesh war of 1971

So Called Myth of Genocide & Rape of Bengalis by Pakistani Army is B.S. Lies and Myth

• Yes

• No

• Yes and No in between, Vague

• Not Sure

• Do not Care as India, Pakistan & Bengalis are 3rd World Poor Countries

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well read this book: The Blood Telegram (Gary J Bass) for a neutral view on the whole issue covering the period of war between India and Pakistan and subsequent creation of state of Bangladesh.
the-blood-telegram.jpg

The book was nominated for Pulitzer Prize and presents the facts quite well. A warning though, if you have any pre-notions in mind, avoid it.

Yes the indo-awami narrative of 71 is based on preposterous lies and myths. Everyone knows that. Just that 40 years of neglect by even neutral /not so India friendly pro-BD gov never bothered correcting the narrative and now u have a huge segment of the pop. utterly ignorant abt both BD and the world at large. They only have their ego & false pride. And now for the last 7 years u have a Indian set up AL regime here which literally survives on 71 myths and most likely politically overused it.

Whatever the myths or not. I believe there is one fact that neither Pakistanis nor Bengalis can deny, that is that East Pakistan was not given fair treatment, and they really were sidelined. When Mujeeb Ur Rahman won elections, he should have been made PM of Pakistan. Period.

u forgot Israel,they were the real think tanks,,,,warna baniye Ki kya mazal,,,aftr there involvement,it was all too easy,,,,,conveniently higher deeper looked away as expected:D

Indian Think Tank Cursing USA, Russia and EU for Not really & Fully Supporting India in It's Rise & War against Pakistan & China and They only Stealing Indian Wealth and making it only Base

Indian Think Tank Cursing USA, Russia and EU for Not really & Fully Supporting India in It's Rise & War against Pakistan & China and They only Stealing Indian Wealth and making it only Base

Bro Zaid Hamid, 1971 fact
Pakistan ally: USA, UK, China, Arab countries, Sri Lanka, Burma
BD ally: India, Soviet

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain

1971 War: How Russia sank Nixon’s gunboat diplomacy | Russia & India Report

Bigger and bold font means. That man is shouting and talking quickly . And you know Zaid Hamid does that always.

Well Ziad Hamid never Use Bigger and Bold Font but it is me who do for him as Bangali LIve in their Dream land and it is time they come out of it

Whatever the myths or not. I believe there is one fact that neither Pakistanis nor Bengalis can deny, that is that East Pakistan was not given fair treatment, and they really were sidelined. When Mujeeb Ur Rahman won elections, he should have been made PM of Pakistan. Period.

This. You can blame India/RAW/Mukti Bahini/USA/Crab People/Neptunians as much as you'd like but the primary trigger remains a simple differential treatment in your own country. Sri Lanka had a similar issue that resulted in nearly 50 years of civil war. India was close to a similar fate several times in the 60s and 70s before it somehow managed to convince the secessionist parties to join the parliamentary process.

In Pictures: Plight of Biharis in Bangladesh - Al Jazeera English

Persecution of Biharis in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pls. Read this Book about What really Happened in 1971 War & Indian loving Bengalis Raping Killing Hundred and thousands of Biharis Pakistani Muslims & Bengalis who Supported Pakistan and who were just Spying & Loving for Pakistan even they were Bengali speaking Muslim People from Bangladesh

http://storyofbangladesh.com/Articles/History/Blood and Tears.pdf

@shazlion bro... can you keep the font size to default... its painful to read...
you are posting important info for people to read.. but with big font you look like a maniac barking crazy sh*t on road.
Yes, I will Thank you Bro. for your Suggestion and Comments

Behind the Myth of 3 million

ePublication
Written by Dr. M. Abdul Mu’min Chowdhury
Thursday, 01 February 1996 00:00

Many myths have been formed around the creation of Bangladesh. Among them is the fiction that the defeated Pakistan Army savagely killed three million people and raped three hundred thousand women during their less than nine months unsuccessful fight to preserve the integrity of a united Pakistan.

Recalling this 'heinous' Pakistani crime with suave moral indignation was made into a national ritual. Not only the beaten Pakistan Army but also the subverted Pakistan came to be portrayed as inherently evil and her dismemberment a triumph of civilized values over barbarism. No less a figure than the 'Father of the Nation' was made to consecrate the lore. With his stamp of authority behind it, his grateful children were implicitly compelled into faithfully repeating it. Not to accept it as 'the whole truth, nothing but the truth' with unquestioning faith was to fall short of being a 'Bengali patriot'. In those hallucinatory days of 'liberated' Bangladesh, the premium for such a terrible shortcoming was not merely dear, but potentially fatal. The 'permanent disappearance' of Zahir Raihan, the celebrated writer and film director, who showed the audacity of forming and heading 'The Buddhijibi Nidhan Tayithanusandhan Committee' (The Fact Finding Committee on the Killing of Intellectuals), in January 1972 [1] was a calculated warning to all doubting Bangladeshis. Understandably, the skeptics kept quiet and the scoundrels and the credulous joined the chorus masters in singing the saga of three million ‘martyrs’ and three hundred thousand 'heroines'.
Once the ‘Father of the Nation’ had fallen into disrepute and even came to be accused of treachery to the Bangladeshi nation’, some of the deified artefacts adorning the liberationist altar came to be seen as mendacious. But not this nor any other Pakistani crime; at least not officially. The successive masters of Bangladesh have shown no interest in exonerating Pakistan from any charges, however undeserved they might have been. Instead, by keeping them alive they skilfully played politics by veering on the sides of the accused and the accuser all at once. Alongside the dubious opportunism of the occupants of power, the dwindling band of the conscious keepers of the 'Bengali spirit of liberation' have continued their efforts to keep the myth alive through a more vociferous recital.

Yet, over the years, questioning voices were heard. These were not from the much maligned 'pro-Pakistanis' alone, but also from among the unimpeachable 'liberationists' and their 'Indian comrades', including the highest Indian most generals who gave Bangladesh its 'Cesarean birth'. Some of the latter have, of course, their own fiction to sell.

Curiously, those in Pakistan have remained indolent. There was no attempt to refute any of the vile accusations, including this very loathsome charge. Instead, there appeared to be a misplaced hope that apologetic smile to any and every charge would help in taking the heat out and once sobriety was restored and goodwill regenerated, the time would arrive for the truth to come out. Despite its many attractions, such a stand back posture has helped in perpetuating the falsehood and possibly retarding the restoration of the brotherly relationship between the peoples of Pakistan and Bangladesh. [2] For the intention of the mythmakers was to harbour hatred.

In order to create a healthy relationship between the two peoples it is essential to admit, and where possible to take measures to amend, all past mistakes committed by either people and their leaders. However, it is imperative that such steps should be taken on both sides with fidelity to truth and not on opportunism or contrived facts and unfounded myths.
Like many other myths of its kind, the fiction of three million dead and three hundred thousand women raped was not politically innocent; and it is time to recognise this both in Pakistan and in Bangladesh. Not to do so would be a disservice to truth and damaging to the interest of the people of both countries, especially the people of Bangladesh. This would be so, for any further credence to such a poisonous myth would perpetuate the psychic isolation and the splintered Muslim self-view of the people of Bangladesh in their geopolitically island-like setting. This would not serve their enlightened national self-interest, nor their independence. Instead, this would help those in and outside their country who wish to do away with their very existence as a Muslim nation.

BEHIND THE MYTH OF THREE MILLION is a re-examination of a sad chapter in the relationship of the people of Pakistan and Bangladesh and exposes its utterly contrived nature as well as the motive behind such inventiveness. I am one of those whose family were reported among the casualties of Pakistan Army's action in Dhaka on the night of 26 March 1971. Some of my personal friends within the 'liberationist' camp even had a condolence meeting for me in their Indian safe heaven! I am not alone in having been counted as dead. Countless other people could tell a similar story of their own. Some have even found their names engraved in the commemorative plaques solemnly dedicated in memory of the fallen heroes of the Bangladesh War. [3] Being one of many such' 'reincarnated' beings, I feel duty bound to help remove the myth which is of no service either to my fellow countrymen or to history. Yet, mindful of the requirement of objectivity I have chosen to confine myself to published works and recorded sources and have analysed them with the utmost fidelity to the truth. The ultimate judgement lies with the reader and it is my hope that they would find the pages that follow both interesting and informative.

In putting facts over fiction, I risk ruffling the feathers of those who for all manner of reasons have allowed themselves to be beguiled. Even if a few of them start considering the facts and begin rethinking their position, I shall consider my efforts worth-while. For those who in their blinkered disposition refuse to distinguish facts from fiction and continue to follow the pied pipers of the 'spirit of liberation' fame, who have - to my mind and I hope many would agree with me - no better function other than leading the Muslim Nation of Bangladesh towards its national suicide, I can only pray for divine guidance.

A friend has helped me with source materials and other friends have joined him in encouraging me for a quick completion of the work. All of them have done so, I am sure, out of friendship and not for credit. The friend who helped me with source materials particularly wanted to remain anonymous. In deference to his wish, I refrain from naming him and other friends. However, saliently and sincerely I acknowledge their debt and pray for their continued well-being.

February, 1996 (Dr. M. Abdul Mu’min Chowdhury)

NOTES AND REFERENCES
1. Zahir Raihan was a Marxist who was said to have been disillusioned while in Calcutta and did not believe that the 'intellectuals' found murdered in Dhaka on the eve of 16 December 1971- who included his elder brother Shahidullah Kaiser- could have been killed at the behest of the Pakistan Army as has been alleged. The rumour has it that he also had incriminatory photographs of questionable activities of the Awami League leaders in India. While gathering information about the killing he was kidnapped in Dhaka in broad day light and was never seen again. There is no doubt that he was killed by either those who were at risk of being exposed or those who did not like the truth behind the killing of the intellectuals to come out.
2. For a cogent argument on this point cf. Syed Sajjad Husain, The Wastes of Time: Reflections on the Decline and Fall of East Pakistan, Notun Safar Prokashani, 44 Purana Paltan, Dhaka -1000, 1995: 265-84
3. Jauhuri, Tirish Lakher Telesmat (The Riddle of Thirty Lakh), Asha Prokashan, 435 Elephant Road, Dhaka -1217,1994: 74

India, UK, USA and Russia joined forces against Greater Pakistan and Islamic Empire that is why they break up Pakistan, this video is full of Lies by Western Media who are supporting endless Wars against Muslims and Arabs for almost 100 years at least

ePublication
Written by Dr. M. Abdul Mu’min Chowdhury
Thursday, 01 February 1996 00:00

Many myths have been formed around the creation of Bangladesh. Among them is the fiction that the defeated Pakistan Army savagely killed three million people and raped three hundred thousand women during their less than nine months unsuccessful fight to preserve the integrity of a united Pakistan

Recalling this 'heinous' Pakistani crime with suave moral indignation was made into a national ritual. Not only the beaten Pakistan Army but also the subverted Pakistan came to be portrayed as inherently evil and her dismemberment a triumph of civilized values over barbarism

No less a figure than the 'Father of the Nation' was made to consecrate the lore. With his stamp of authority behind it, his grateful children were implicitly compelled into faithfully repeating it. Not to accept it as 'the whole truth, nothing but the truth' with unquestioning faith was to fall short of being a 'Bengali patriot'. In those hallucinatory days of 'liberated' Bangladesh, the premium for such a terrible shortcoming was not merely dear, but potentially fatal. The 'permanent disappearance' of Zahir Raihan, the celebrated writer and film director, who showed the audacity of forming and heading 'The Buddhijibi Nidhan Tayithanusandhan Committee' (The Fact Finding Committee on the Killing of Intellectuals), in January 1972 [1] was a calculated warning to all doubting Bangladeshis. Understandably, the skeptics kept quiet and the scoundrels and the credulous joined the chorus masters in singing the saga of three million ‘martyrs’ and three hundred thousand 'heroines'

Once the ‘Father of the Nation’ had fallen into disrepute and even came to be accused of treachery to the Bangladeshi nation’, some of the deified artefacts adorning the liberation-ist altar came to be seen as mendacious. But not this nor any other Pakistani crime; at least not officially. The successive masters of Bangladesh have shown no interest in exonerating Pakistan from any charges, however undeserved they might have been. Instead, by keeping them alive they skilfully played politics by veering on the sides of the accused and the accuser all at once. Alongside the dubious opportunism of the occupants of power, the dwindling band of the conscious keepers of the 'Bengali spirit of liberation' have continued their efforts to keep the myth alive through a more vociferous recital.

India, UK, USA and Russia joined forces against Greater Pakistan and Islamic Empire that is why they break up Pakistan, this video is full of Lies by Western Media who are supporting endless Wars against Muslims and Arabs for almost 100 years at least by Western Gog Magog NWO

ya, every thing is a lie, expect Pakistan army propaganda.

ya, every thing is a lie, expect Pakistan army propaganda.

It is not the Voice of PAK Army but Billions of Muslims and Billions of Peace Loving People on the Planet Earth
Just Die in your Hate, Lies & Ignorance..........!

It is not the Voice of PAK Army but Billions of Muslims and Billions of Peace Loving People on the Planet Earth
Just Die in your Hate, Lies & Ignorance..........!
yes, millions of Muslims are livening peacefully in this world, but they are not in Pakistan.

Another amusing thread by the goog of this forum, which keeps quoting the magoog aka "Lal-Topi Jamboora"..... :rofl:

So this forum finally degrades into a forum to discuss satanic matters?
Kahaan Defense aur kahaan Shaitan.... :omghaha:

Has this silly author even bothered to read Pakistan Government's official report on the 1971 war? It's called the Hamoodur Commission Report.

Commission members

Supreme Court of Pakistan
Here's the complete report which shows who committed genocide.

http://www.pppusa.org/Acrobat/Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report.pdf

Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report

In short, the Report's findings accuses the Pakistani Army of carrying out senseless and wanton arson, killings in the countryside, killing of intellectuals and professionals and burying them in mass graves, killing of Bengali Officers and soldiers on the pretence of quelling their rebellion, killing East Pakistani civilian officers, businessmen and industrialists, raping a large number of East Pakistani women as a deliberate act of revenge, retaliation and torture, and deliberate killing of members of the Hindu minority.

The above is not the rantings of the Indian media, but contained in the official Pakistan govt report - Hamoodur Commission Report.

So, according to the OP, this feather-brained woman who has written this nonsense has more credibility than an official commission set up by the Pakistan govt consisting of learned judges of Pakistan's Supreme Court and a retired Army General?

You decide.

Last edited:
They can not join, if INDIA the Shaitan HONUMAN is between them like Rakshash, Now Bangladesh and Pakistan Attack India from both sides to destroy India and Sandwich it

What's HONUMAN?

For the bold part... :rofl:

PS: Why the irritating font?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom