What's new

Hyderabad Was Indipendent Once,India Occupied It,Is It BD's Turn NOW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend,then please xplain us, bharat k republic day kiyun kashmir mein observe hote hain as a black day by all the kashmiries ..@seethru
because other days are white, yellow, pink, blue , etc etc etc days...........and only day left for black is 26 jan

Bullshit dude.

US promised India help if China attacked during 1971 Indo-Pak war - Times Of India

Read the above article. If we wanted, we could have easily had control over Bangladesh for years together. You were once a part of India and we could have merged you if we wanted you so badly.

In fact, USA was with us. There is a reason why Pakistan lost the war and why US or China did not intervene. We even had Soviet Union with us. USA or China would not have risked a full scale Nuclear War for you.

We do not want you to be grateful or give us flowers for our help in your freedom. But dude, at least avoid insult us. Pleaseee!!!!!

USA AND USSR on the same side during cold war era??? Hit me on the head!

Every Bangladeshi wants to be a dweller in Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Agartala, Kolkata by leaving their megacities in Bangladesh but look at these hypocrites they want to be Indian citizen but accuse of making Bangladesh a part of India. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes,but only the hindus would love to get indian citizenship not any other

As i said. I don't consider mullah and their religious nut case followers, representatives of the society.

Besides la ilaha illa allah..??

You ll never learn, do you?

Whoever they are they are on their land, just as you said Hyderabadi hindus don't want to be part of Pakistan same is Kashmiri Muslims don't wanna be part of india.

my friend,then please xplain us, bharat k republic day kiyun kashmir mein observe hote hain as a black day by all the kashmiries ..@seethru

Off topic to dwell into baluchistan videos etc etc .......open another thread

Stop craping BS here. Your Indira gandhi the devil stole TK60000 corers of industrial machinery
after the war
. Imagine the value of 60000 corers back in 71. WE BD's know the 7 point agreement you warmongers singed with the intrim exiled BD gov back then. Those agreements are known
as "golami chukti" here in BD. It effectively made us a vassal state of INDIA from 1971-1975.
If not for the shepahi janata biplob of 1975 you war mongers would have turned us into another
sikkim. That witch indira even authorized assasination of pres. Zia ur rahman. Served her right when she was killed by her own body guard.

Any credible link for your accusation? ok forget credible...any dubious link for the bold part ??

Hmm interesting thought maybe Syed wants india to invade so that he can get our citizenship

He wants Pakistani citizenship, all Bangladeshi members here hate him because he don't consider himself Bangladeshi. 16 December had been the saddest day in his life. Look at his profile picture and Pakistani flag in Background.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU, Enjoy beta.

Thank you, uncle.

I really love to see people who have nothing better to do with their lives, waste their lives. It reduces the competition, you know. Not that I hate competition, but, seriously who doesn't like less competiition in life.

My life would be far more difficult if these people were to study, get educated and fight for the job with me.

That's not happening. So in fact, it's quite good for me.

I love to see others waste their lives for nothing.

It's like a circus to me.

Only that it's free. :D

Please keep more coming. You can't imagine how I enjoy watching you guys wince. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh come on, you can't be serious.

Article 360.

The elected representatives of J&K have their own way of dealing with the Nut cases. This is just one of the principles that they follow to keep a section of redicalised youth(the ones you frequently talk about) out of the streets damaging and disturbing public peace in the city of Srinagar.

however, you have to go to other places in the state to celebrate Republic Day of India. And you are welcome. (No illegal border crossing please..... Just kidding ).

Any credible link for your accusation? ok forget credible...any dubious link for the bold part ??
even There are freedom fighters who were jailed after 1971 by then acting Bangladeshi Govt who tried to prevent indians from taking Pakistani industrial materials and weapons...

even There are freedom fighters who were jailed after 1971 by then acting Bangladeshi Govt who tried to prevent indians from taking Pakistani industrial materials and weapons...

You are a Student Union leader of BNP, 100% expected from you. :argh:

Whoever they are they are on their land, just as you said Hyderabadi hindus don't want to be part of Pakistan same is Kashmiri Muslims don't wanna be part of india.

It's doesn't matter to us. The mullahs and their brigade don't represent People of the society . They are just fringe.
Besides,We see people as Hyderabadis, kashmiris etc.,NOT the denominations of hindus, sikhs , muslims.

You can go round and round but a kashmiri will remain kashmiri, there by Indian but never a Pakistani.

I thought this guy hated Bangladesh's Independence.

BD section is always very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom